Super Tuesday Watch Party

etifan

We're all recovering from Super Bowl parties, but is anyone else having a Super Tuesday Watch Party tonight? Anyone doing themed drinks or food?

It's too cold here for Mardi Gras, but we are incorporating social irresponsiblity in the form of doing a shot each time your candidate's name is spoken (yes, we have guest rooms).

etifan (2/5/2008)
We're all recovering from Super Bowl parties, but is anyone else having a Super Tuesday Watch Party tonight? Anyone doing themed drinks or food?

It's too cold here for Mardi Gras, but we are incorporating social irresponsiblity in the form of doing a shot each time your candidate's name is spoken (yes, we have guest rooms). Living in a college town, every weekend is Mardi Gras anyway. Masks and boas optional.

I'm totally geeked to set up my bike on the mag trainer and go at it for a couple of hours watching coverage. I'll be doing cytomax shots.

holymoses (2/5/2008)

I'm totally geeked to set up my bike on the mag trainer and go at it for a couple of hours watching coverage. I'll be doing cytomax shots.

Cytomax? You crazy kid!

And thanks for the guilt trip...I'm skipping the gym to prep food. :unsure:

etifan (2/5/2008)

It's too cold here for Mardi Gras, but we are incorporating social irresponsiblity in the form of doing a shot each time your candidate's name is spoken (yes, we have guest rooms). Living in a college town, every weekend is Mardi Gras anyway. Masks and boas optional.

College town in Georgia?

I'm going to watch House tonight, and then open the scotch and watch the results.

prolikewhoa (2/6/2008)
Went to pick up some food last night and it was on in every bar/restaurant like it was a big game or something. You could hear Wolf Blitzer blaring out of the speakers.

Yeah, it was weird. The ads for bars here were split about equally between Mardi Gras and watch parties.

etifan (2/6/2008)
Ramen (2/5/2008)

College town in Georgia?

I'm going to watch House tonight, and then open the scotch and watch the results.

Nope - Missouri.

You + scotch = hilarious (I think I *finally* read all of last night's thread)

Whoa. I'm listening to Limbaugh on KMOX right now. Serendipity.

Ramen (2/6/2008)
etifan (2/6/2008)

Nope - Missouri.

You + scotch = hilarious (I think I *finally* read all of last night's thread)

Whoa. I'm listening to Limbaugh on KMOX right now. Serendipity.

Now I'm scared...I was already on that site this morning!