Man....it's cold outside today. brrrrrrr

thesouphead

womfalcs3 (2/5/2008)
80 degrees and sunny here in Columbia. :cool:

Wearin' the sunglasses and a T-shirt walking the down street enjoying the glorious weather.

really? 80º........that's somewhat chilly......not near as bad as it is here...close to 70º. I almost had to put the top back up on my convertible during lunch. I hate having to do that in the winter!

Ramen (2/5/2008)
Ha ha, global warming is just a hoax created by liberal drive-by elite media to get Dems elected. Did you know that it snowed in Canada today? That PROVES global warming is fake.

You tool!

It is warm and sunny in the deep south today , this proves MMGW a bogus hoax.

Prove me wrong!!

charlestonchad (2/5/2008)
I spent the weekend offshore fishing, 20 miles out for sea bass, grouper, target fish, shark, and red drum. 1-2ft swells. 75 degrees. Sunny and it's February! I'm so glad global cooling is happening. I probably would have had a heat stroke if global warming was real:cool:

Why do you hate the fish?

savwboy savwboy (2/5/2008)
charlestonchad (2/5/2008)
I spent the weekend offshore fishing, 20 miles out for sea bass, grouper, target fish, shark, and red drum. 1-2ft swells. 75 degrees. Sunny and it's February! I'm so glad global cooling is happening. I probably would have had a heat stroke if global warming was real:cool:

Why do you hate the fish?

Fish eat things that eat things that eat plants. And plants eat CO2 which causes global warming. Therefore, I'm doing my part to combat global warming by catching 104 black sea bass, 12 sharks from 2-4 feet, 3 target fish, 2 groupers, and 0 red drums.

savwboy savwboy (2/5/2008)
BigSlick (2/5/2008)
Today's temperature should prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that global warming exists. :D

What about global cooling at the polls causing icebergs to melt..Or the MMGW in China

causing them to freeze their pings off?Proof I tell you

haha. I always knew it was those **** liberal media biased computer generated polls that caused the icebergs to melt.