twelveteen eleventy six Vick threads on the front page?

thesouphead

why do you people keep making Vick threads??

why do I have to create a Vick thread just to show you guys that we should stop making Vick threads? You do realize that since I had to do this, it just means there will be more and more Vick threads?

and for the record, Mitt Romney approved this thread.

thesouphead (2/5/2008)

why do I have to create a Vick thread just to show you guys that we should stop making Vick threads? You do realize that since I had to do this, it just means there will be more and more Vick threads?

You are a #####!!;)

And to **** with Romney!!!

savwboy savwboy (2/5/2008)
thesouphead (2/5/2008)

You are a #####!!;)

And to **** with Romney!!!

no worries, bro!

hey....where did the pic in your avatar come from? reminds me of a chemical brothers video.

thesouphead (2/5/2008)

I don't know why they got rid of the Vick Forum. TATF has turned into Around the NFL with more newbie trolls.

thesouphead (2/5/2008)

During his era he was an impact player. Atlanta Falcons fans loved Vick the QB for some years (and many will continue), he was indicted and then went to prison. Love him or hate him it's like going through a divorce. Folks are moving on but won't forget him, it's not easy - what happened was both historical and tragic. I suspect this is part of the reason people continue to make Vick threads. Opinions will vary.

It is supposed to be animated..I do not know why it froze up??

I do not know where it is from , but I liked it.:D

profilephoto.jpg?rnd={84B66989-9569-4A80-B978-571CCD1EE28E}

all the animated avatars froze up on the same day several weeks back. might have been done on purpose by the mods, not sure.

anyway, I am 99% sure that is from the Chemical Brothers video for "Hey Boy Hey Girl". It's been along time since I have seen that. : )

thesouphead (2/5/2008)

It is supposed to be animated..I do not know why it froze up??

I do not know where it is from , but I liked it.:D

profilephoto.jpg?rnd={84B66989-9569-4A80-B978-571CCD1EE28E}

all the animated avatars froze up on the same day several weeks back. might have been done on purpose by the mods, not sure.

anyway, I am 99% sure that is from the Chemical Brothers video for "Hey Boy Hey Girl". It's been along time since I have seen that. : )

Looks like you are right!!