1st Mock Draft

robbyb03

1. Jake Long LT Michigan

We need a left tackle to 'replace' Gandy. Even though I think anyone could be better than Gandy has been the last two years. Long is an amazing tackle and just dominates the line even better than Joe Thomas in my honest opinion.

2a. Curtis Lofton MLB Oklahoma

This guy is going to be amazing at the next level. He always seems to find the lane, sheds blocks very well, and rarely misses tackles. We need someone to be our MLB for years to come. Give him and Boley a chance to play together and it might be just as good as Urlacher and Briggs...

2b. Antoine Cason DB Arizona

This guy has all the tools to be a good corner for years to come. He is quick, reacts instantly, and has the size to be a physical corner. Also a 'security pick' if a new contract is not made with DeAngelo Hall.

3a. Tom Zbikowski S Notre Dame

We need a replacement for Lawyer Milloy and I believe Zbikowski can fill that role.

3b. Eric Young G Tennessee

We need all the help we can get on the offensive line...

4a. Jamaal Charles RB Texas

The Thunder to Norwood's Lightning is needed. He falls in the draft because of his fumbling issues this past year.

4b. Darrell Robertson DE Georgia Tech

Bringing in Robertson will provide depth at DE and give Anderson and Abraham rest throughout the game. He is very capable of having an immediate impact at the next level.

Other options for later rounds (5-7):

-Tashard Choice or Allen Patrick instead of taking Charles in the 4th round.

-Jonathan Hefney or Marcus Griffin instead of taking Zbikowski in the 3rd round.

-Pick Dennis Dixon in a later round just in case he decides to go football and baseball.

-Pick Coutu to replace Anderson as our kicker.