would you like this draft first 3 picks

Jeffrey Olney

Although Dmac may look great we have to pass on him, as we have greater needs to be filled.

Also Dmac is always looking for contact when running and blocking. This may work in college but in the pros its only asking for injury.

I Strongly belive Woodson will be a bust and that we either must pick up a QB in Free Agency or else Get Henne or Flacco. Both have some potential.

I believe we either draft Elis or Long with our first pick.

Long will add strength to our weak o-line. I strongly believe all good football results in an effective o-line.

If you have a strong o-line you get the push needed for a effective run game.

With an effective run game the passing game opens up and with proper protection you can make the big plays.

Making the big plays and scoring more often puts less pressure on our defense and they will be able to thrive.

Also, Watching the Giants d-line dominate a skilled patrots o-line made me think seriously of what drafting Ellis could provide.

The Giants were able to win that game because of the surge their d-line provided, constantly pressuring Brady and stuffing the run.

With a player like Ellis we can have this surge which will help imropve the play of out DE's and give us a monster D-line.

This would also greatly help our team.

Jeffrey Olney (2/4/2008)
1.Darren Mcfadden RB Arkansas

2a.Andre' Woodson QB Kentucky

2b.Barry Richardson OT Clemson

Woodson and McFadden, the only two players to will their teams to wins over the National Champs this year.

Both have tremendous upside for sure.

Only if Ellis, Dorsey, and Long are gone would I take McFadden though. Defense wins championships and this RB class is so deep.

The Commish (2/4/2008)
Although Dmac may look great we have to pass on him, as we have greater needs to be filled.

Also Dmac is always looking for contact when running and blocking. This may work in college but in the pros its only asking for injury.

I Strongly belive Woodson will be a bust and that we either must pick up a QB in Free Agency or else Get Henne or Flacco. Both have some potential.

I believe we either draft Elis or Long with our first pick.

Long will add strength to our weak o-line. I strongly believe all good football results in an effective o-line.

If you have a strong o-line you get the push needed for a effective run game.

With an effective run game the passing game opens up and with proper protection you can make the big plays.

Making the big plays and scoring more often puts less pressure on our defense and they will be able to thrive.

Also, Watching the Giants d-line dominate a skilled patrots o-line made me think seriously of what drafting Ellis could provide.

The Giants were able to win that game because of the surge their d-line provided, constantly pressuring Brady and stuffing the run.

With a player like Ellis we can have this surge which will help imropve the play of out DE's and give us a monster D-line.

This would also greatly help our team.

Although I would rather us strengthen the defensive line, I wouldn't be against drafting McFadden nor would it be a stretch to do so...

We might have other needs but RB is one of them and there is no reason why we can't use a player of McFadden's pedigree...

Plan A

1. Jake Long OT

2. Joe Flacco QB

3. Matt Forte RB

Another Plan

But would love this. Trade 1st round pick to Dallas for their first round pick and Marion Barber and their 2nd or 3rd round pick. So this is kind of trading down on 1st pick but also recoup extra 2nd and 3rd round picks.

then 1. Ryan Clady OT

2. Joe Flacco QB

3. Philip Wheeler MLB

Plan C

1. Sedrick Ellis DT

2. Jeff Otah OT

3. John David Booty or Erik Ainge

McLain Young (2/5/2008)
Plan A

1. Jake Long OT

2. Joe Flacco QB

3. Matt Forte RB

Another Plan

But would love this. Trade 1st round pick to Dallas for their first round pick and Marion Barber and their 2nd or 3rd round pick. So this is kind of trading down on 1st pick but also recoup extra 2nd and 3rd round picks.

then 1. Ryan Clady OT

2. Joe Flacco QB

3. Philip Wheeler MLB

Plan C

1. Sedrick Ellis DT

2. Jeff Otah OT

If I HAD to pick one, it would be Plan C, no contest...

McLain Young (2/5/2008)
Plan A

1. Jake Long OT

2. Joe Flacco QB

3. Matt Forte RB

Another Plan

then 1. Ryan Clady OT

2. Joe Flacco QB

3. Philip Wheeler MLB

Plan C

1. Sedrick Ellis DT

2. Jeff Otah OT

I agree with your picks, i am much more in favor of picking an offensive lineman over a qb or a rb, as I have said before, "way too risky"

Give it up people, the Cowboys are really not stupid enough to trade Barber. Jones got demoted if that's not a big enough sign.

I'd love to see the Falcons take Ellis in the 1st. After seeing him bulk up for the Senior bowl, I'd pick him over Dorsey. Dorsey and that knee are kind of worrying me.

PLAN

1.Trade down for a lower first round wit da Ravens n hook your self up wit der 1st round n Troy Smith

2. Draft Mike Hart wit der 1st round pick

3. Trade both our 2nd round picks for someones 1st round

4. Draft Jake Long

5. Trade da 3rd n da 4th round picks fo a 2nd

6. Draft anyone wit talent or trade dem fo, (Flacco,OL,trade da picks fo a WR in da league dat has proven himself)

We are all thinkin of da QB n da OL but if we get a QB wit only one reciever (Roddy White) we arnt gonna go very far!