Why I am voting for Hillary!!

Shiney_McShine

Shiney_McShine (2/4/2008)
On my way home, I saw a hand full of aging hippies, standing on the corner holding Hillary signs, going "WOOOOOOOO" like they were in the audience of a taping of Married With Children. Such clever campaigning. Thats why I am voting for Hillary......Unless Obama does the same thing tomorrow.....OH NO!

LoL

Hey man make fun of it all you want, this ##### must be swaying SOMEBODY or they wouldn't bother doing it

Ramen (2/4/2008)
Admit it, you secretly want a piece of that:

It's not that. It's just that he.......

.........likes big butts and he cannot lie! You other brothers can't deny! When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung!

caboose.jpg

Shiney_McShine (2/4/2008)
On my way home, I saw a hand full of aging hippies, standing on the corner holding Hillary signs, going "WOOOOOOOO" like they were in the audience of a taping of Married With Children. Such clever campaigning. Thats why I am voting for Hillary......Unless Obama does the same thing tomorrow.....OH NO!

The most intelligent reason that I have seen to vote for Hillary.

The Great American (2/5/2008)
Whew! I thought Shiney was having a serious moment! Personally, I don't see how any American could cast a ballot for Hillary.

Yet, they keep voting for the Bush-Clinton Crime Cartel. That's if our elections are actually real.

The Great American (2/5/2008)
Whew! I thought Shiney was having a serious moment! Personally, I don't see how any American could cast a ballot for Hillary.

TGA, I used to think that, but an older friend of mine gave me a new persepective that made a lot of sense.

Unlike any other candidate, Hillary will be the best qualified to hit the ground running in January. She already knows the duties of a president, and the staff a president needs to get done what needs to get done. It's similar to why us falcon fans think that Spagnolo, Ryan, and Smith would all be good HC even though they don't have experience. Those guys have been behind the scenes long enough as a HC intern to know what it takes to be successful. Before you call WBush as an example, I don't think he had anywhere near the experience around a successful president like Hillary has.

I was one of the 'anyone but hillary" people, but I'm starting to come around on her and if it comes down to her vs. Huckabee or Romney, I'll be voting Clinton.