Anyone actually posting in here?

michaelgee

Over the past few weeks I have almost stopped posting due to the huge influx of noobs, trolls etc in TATF. The posts are totally irrelevent anymore to the Falcons.

I have been a PURE Football Member for a long time but have never seen that many posts in here.

Gritz, anyone else care to frequent this forum more often or am I just talking to myself?

The silliness and such in TATF has become unbearable.

michaelgee :)

michaelgee (2/4/2008)
Over the past few weeks I have almost stopped posting due to the huge influx of noobs, trolls etc in TATF. The posts are totally irrelevent anymore to the Falcons.

I have been a PURE Football Member for a long time but have never seen that many posts in here.

Gritz, anyone else care to frequent this forum more often or am I just talking to myself?

100% agree with you. The atittudes and sheer stupidity level in there is getting beyond belief.

Its getting hard to tell trolls from "fans".

I'm going to make an effort to post more often in here.

keithbrooking56 (2/5/2008)
I have to admit I miss the old MB just to have PF back to where it was. You can't even see the board if you don't have access to it and you can't see new topics on this board. If they changed that I think more people would want to post here to escape the YKW trolls.

Yeah, I don't like the fact that you can't see it unless you're logged in as someone with access. I also don't like the fact that the newest post is not updating on the front page. I'm here though, waiting for some worthy discussion.

I have to admit I miss the old MB just to have PF back to where it was. You can't even see the board if you don't have access to it and you can't see new topics on this board. If they changed that I think more people would want to post here to escape the YKW trolls.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I wasn't aware that the TATF'ers couldn't see in here anymore.

Cool, then the serial Trolls are truly locked out!

This is the final reason I will post here from now on, with maybe an occasional post on the Dark Side.

I have posted here a little since the change over, with little response. But, yeah, the board is jacked. Try to click on the "last post' of a topic - major gibberish.

As to football - I was glad to see the Pats get upset, if for no other reason than to see Billicheck lose! The man definitely needs to work on his people skills!! Just a couple of years ago, it was all: "Coughlin is a dinosaur and needs to be fired", "Eli sucks", "The NYG ownership is ruining the franchise", ...... Kind of gives the Falcons a little hope, huh? If the Giants turned things around, so can we!

I think the Falcons have some talent on their team. A few good drafts and signings will put them in good shape to build up into a true contender. For 2008, 8-8 may be too much to hope for, but then again, even with Quitterino, we were only a FG kicker away from starting the season 2-1, and truthfully, if Prater had hit his first kick against MIN, we could have seen a momentum swing, and who knows?? Point being that I really don't think the team is all that bad from a physical standpoint. If Smith can get them motivated, and being one full season removed from 'dog gate' and the 'Big Bailout', he just might field a decent if not strong team.

So - do you guys think 8-8 is a pipe dream?

bozoatl (2/5/2008)
I have posted here a little since the change over, with little response. But, yeah, the board is jacked. Try to click on the "last post' of a topic - major gibberish.

As to football - I was glad to see the Pats get upset, if for no other reason than to see Billicheck lose! The man definitely needs to work on his people skills!! Just a couple of years ago, it was all: "Coughlin is a dinosaur and needs to be fired", "Eli sucks", "The NYG ownership is ruining the franchise", ...... Kind of gives the Falcons a little hope, huh? If the Giants turned things around, so can we!

I think the Falcons have some talent on their team. A few good drafts and signings will put them in good shape to build up into a true contender. For 2008, 8-8 may be too much to hope for, but then again, even with Quitterino, we were only a FG kicker away from starting the season 2-1, and truthfully, if Prater had hit his first kick against MIN, we could have seen a momentum swing, and who knows?? Point being that I really don't think the team is all that bad from a physical standpoint. If Smith can get them motivated, and being one full season removed from 'dog gate' and the 'Big Bailout', he just might field a decent if not strong team.

no 8-8 is a good goal to go for we can build on that in 09'

bozoatl (2/5/2008)

I'm good on the 8-8

We need leadership to stabilize, give the team someone to build confidence in and combine that with the parity in the league and we can easily do 8-8.

michaelgee (2/4/2008)

I know I'm visiting TATF way less. It's been a joke for years, and is at an all time high right now. I have no problems with newbies, but they fall into too many troll traps and bump threads that should have easily fallen to the wayside. Bashing is up, football talk is waaay down.

michaelgee (2/5/2008)

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I wasn't aware that the TATF'ers couldn't see in here anymore.

Cool, then the serial Trolls are truly locked out!

This is the final reason I will post here from now on, with maybe an occasional post on the Dark Side.

Yep, if you log out as a guest and try to see this board it won't show up. I remember reading on a threat in TATF that people without PF access couldn't even see the board so AFAIK its still that way.

I don't mind keeping trolls out but I think we're missing some of the people that used to post in here regularly though. THAT I do miss.

this is what happens when your team is at the bottom.. especially after some successful years in 98, 02, and 04... everyone had high hopes and the only trolls we had were from other teams.. which i found highly entertaining.. but when the trolls start coming from your own fan base, it tends to get unbearable.. which is what taft has become.. and this forum unfortunately has such little action i barely check PF... there are still topics about the hiring of petrino as head coach.. i'm obviously exaggerating but you get my point.. i think most of us who have access to pf realize that taft has the most up to date topics and threads.. and that's where most of us go.. if PF was more active(and i've seen people try to open new topics with little success unfortunately) i bet more of us would be posting in here then in taft...

Yep --- TATF is turning into a bash fest.

I've seen some good threads started over there but they finally became buried with all the smart azz responses.

8 and 8 would be fine with me but I would be pulling hard for the 9-7 record so we could possibly have a chance to get the back to back monkey gone.

Yeah -- I know 9-7 is asking for a lot.

Wow!

No other users currently logged into Pure Football

10 users currently logged into TATF

tell me the "loosely controlled" influx of trolls has not taken it's toll on the AFMB!

I haven't posted hardly any and I find I am logged in more than most of the regulars, sad.

It appears that since the new mb has been here that users have fled due to the abuse you get from these insane noob haters. It seems to be much worse since teh Vick Forum was removed, they flooded the TATF and drove the regulars away.

nice.

fwiw, I am not about to post this in TATF, the haters have taken over. bummer.

michaelgee (2/4/2008)

Great Idea!!

See ya there!!