Spagnuolo to interview with Was tomorrow Per ESPN

Vicious

A league source told the Washington Times that Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo doesn't feel ready to be a head coach yet.

Spagnuolo's remarkable and successful Super Bowl game plan undoubtedly upped his head coaching stock in Redskins owner Dan Snyder's eyes. Spags will interview with Snyder on Tuesday, but it seems unlikely that he'll want the job with defensive coordinator Greg Blache already in place

Source http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.d...mplate=nextpage

HailRazor (2/4/2008)
Even Spags doesn't think he is ready! LOL

Which is why I think we went ahead and picked Smith. I think had he, through his agent of course, gave any indication that he was interested and thought he was ready that we would have held off and gave it a shot.

Vicious (2/4/2008)
I know it's TATF, but I wanted someone to actually read it. I'm not disappointed with who we got, but I had a feeling Was was going to be the other team waiting on him if we had.

We've got a talented, dedicated coach who has the proper temperment for the job, not an excitable control freak with an ego the size of the playing field.

I like our Smitty.

Bring It (2/4/2008)
Vicious (2/4/2008)
I know it's TATF, but I wanted someone to actually read it. I'm not disappointed with who we got, but I had a feeling Was was going to be the other team waiting on him if we had.

We've got a talented, dedicated coach who has the proper temperment for the job, not an excitable control freak with an ego the size of the playing field.

I like our Smitty.

Me too. I'm not upset with our choice. I was just throwing this out for conversation.