rexfalcon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anon (2/4/2008)
rexfalcon (2/4/2008)
They are on the air now spending a segment calling out "Vick Haters" regarding this roster bonus situation.

The Stews are obnoxious, talentless, man-barking hacks. Never bring them up again.

Talentless? Funny because the last time I checked, they were moving up faster than Buck and Kincade. Correct me if I'm wrong.

bigduke633 (2/4/2008)
They are vick guys not falcons guys.Its a race issue for them.They dont care what mike did to the falcons.

No, it's a principal issue. Last I checked, Vick did this to himself, not to the falcons. Actually I think he helped the falcons realize that they can't ride his legs to a championship. They realize now that you actually need an offensive line and better WRs on offense as well as a defensive line.

BirdsOfPrey (2/4/2008)
Michael Mixon

Yeah, they are talentless, ruff ruff ruff. Popularity doesn't always go hand in hand with talent. See Mike Vick

See Mike Vick? I guess the lack of his talent went unnoticed this season being that we continued to be world beaters.

Michael Mixon (2/4/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (2/4/2008)
Michael Mixon

Yeah, they are talentless, ruff ruff ruff. Popularity doesn't always go hand in hand with talent. See Mike Vick

See Mike Vick? I guess the lack of his talent went unnoticed this season being that we continued to be world beaters.

LOL... man haven't you learned you can't argue with a fool. You will always end up in a no-win situation!

Michael Mixon (2/4/2008)
bigduke633 (2/4/2008)
They are vick guys not falcons guys.Its a race issue for them.They dont care what mike did to the falcons.

No, it's a principal issue. Last I checked, Vick did this to himself, not to the falcons. Actually I think he helped the falcons realize that they can't ride his legs to a championship. They realize now that you actually need an offensive line and better WRs on offense as well as a defensive line.

He was over hyped but when was the last time planes with banners that mocked a team at their own camp?It goes on and on.He hurt the falcons.

BirdsOfPrey (2/4/2008)
Michael Mixon (2/4/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (2/4/2008)
Michael Mixon

Yeah, if you want to put everything on his pads. This whole team had issues this year. Our win loss record was not due in total to conVick not being here. If you believe that it was, then we don't need to continue this conversation because your lack of knowledge on the subject of football is obvious.

The whole team had issues every year Vick was here. Vick masked those issues and made us competitive. The only thing that really changed for the worse, other than Vick, was Kerney leaving. Everything else was either upgraded or stayed the same.