Will the Giant's win infuence our draft choices ??

Bring It

I called Dimitroff today and he said that we're going to trade our 09, 10 and 11 first round picks for the Cowboys 2 first round picks then we're trading our two seconds for another first so we have 4 first round picks and he said we're gonna pick:

Sedrick Ellis

Chris Long

Kenny Phillips

Dan Connor

you heard it here first!

atlfalcon36 (2/4/2008)
I called Dimitroff today and he said that we're going to trade our 09, 10 and 11 first round picks for the Cowboys 2 first round picks then we're trading our two seconds for another first so we have 4 first round picks and he said we're gonna pick:

Sedrick Ellis

Chris Long

Kenny Phillips

Dan Connor

you heard it here first!

im not too sure about that idea...:crazy:

atlfalcon36 (2/4/2008)

Sedrick Ellis

Chris Long

Kenny Phillips

Dan Connor

you heard it here first!

Good work, dog !!!

I just called Dimitroff again to double check b/c that seems like a very aggressive approach, and he also said they're trading Warricks Dunn and Brian Finnerman for a first round pick and Brooking, Gandy and Forney for another first round pick, then we're signing Alan Faneca, and with our two new first round picks we're getting Jake Long and Ryan Clady...

He said don't worry about cap he'll just go to Team Info and clear cap penalties...

Oh wait....

atlfalcon36 (2/4/2008)
I just called Dimitroff again to double check b/c that seems like a very aggressive approach, and he also said they're trading Warricks Dunn and Brian Finnerman for a first round pick and Brooking, Gandy and Forney for another first round pick, then we're signing Alan Faneca, and with our two new first round picks we're getting Jake Long and Ryan Clady...

He said don't worry about cap he'll just go to Team Info and clear cap penalties...

Oh wait....

****...........you been busy this AM !!!!!!!!!!

tom Baldwin (2/4/2008)
We should have drafted osi umenyioura. But oh well, at least we got jamaal anderson.

I happened to bring up our good friend Jamaal to Mr. Dimitroff and he said that the real Jamaal Anderson will be back next year and will be up to an NFL strength level...

He said the Jamaal Anderson we saw starting this year was just Ludacris standing on top of a midget

atlfalcon36 (2/4/2008)
tom Baldwin (2/4/2008)
We should have drafted osi umenyioura. But oh well, at least we got jamaal anderson.

I happened to bring up our good friend Jamaal to Mr. Dimitroff and he said that the real Jamaal Anderson will be back next year and will be up to an NFL strength level...

He said the Jamaal Anderson we saw starting this year was just Ludacris standing on top of a midget

Yeah, and his level of play was ludicrous !!!!!!!!!!!!! Pardon the pun..........