Should we have dipped into the Giants philosiphy instead of the Pats?

E. T.

e t (2/4/2008)
Dont get me wrong, the Pats have a great team. But the giants really formed a new identity and i think this is not the last anyone will see of them.

Actually we did dip into the giants. Ernie Accorsi the GM who BUILT the Giants team who just won the Superbowl and even made the trade for Eli. Is the same guy who told us about Dimitroff as a GM. So in general he must like the way Dimitroff works and is probably somewhat like him.

The Patriots are still the model of consistency in this league. That was the Giants first Super Bowl appearance since 2000. And they got blown out in that game.

The playoffs are all about who can get hot at the right time. The Giants were hot. That D was playing lights out BUT...

...you probably won't see them in the big game again for a while....

e t (2/4/2008)
Dont get me wrong, the Pats have a great team. But the giants really formed a new identity and i think this is not the last anyone will see of them.

An identity they didn't find until the last game of the season and through the play-offs - everyone was ready to write off the team and talk about who the next coach was going to be before the kick-off of their 1st play-off game - they got hot and took it - kinda like another team a couple of years ago from a city called Pittsburgh