I think they are leaning toward making dog fighting legal. Just check out channel 61 (comcast).

They are actually training dogs to be competative. This is the same way they teach dogs how to fight. However, they call it the "Dog Bowl". Ain't that a motha. Sooner or later it will be a sport you can bet on, just like going to the races. Be it dogs, horses, rabbits, or whatever. Where is PETA now? And after all this city has gone through. Ain't that a blip.:w00t:

FalconFan13 (2/4/2008)
Sorry most of us don't care at this point in time now we have moved on :)

Moved on to what? Some of us care about what we're moving toward. Hopefully you will open your eyes before you run into a br:angry:ick wall and break your neck. But then again, a lot of y'all have already broke your necks. Too late to turn back now anyways.

thefisherman (2/4/2008)

Moved on to what? Some of us care about what we're moving toward. Hopefully you will open your eyes before you run into a br:angry:ick wall and break your neck. But then again, a lot of y'all have already broke your necks. Too late to turn back now anyways.

What in the **** are you talking about? :unsure:

Bloodhoundz Reborn (2/4/2008)
thefisherman (2/4/2008)

What in the **** are you talking about? :unsure:

I'm probably talking about something you obviously didn't see or don't care to talk about. I understand that some are lost, some are looking, and some are just idiots. Which one fits you the most?

thefisherman (2/4/2008)

I'm probably talking about something you obviously didn't see or don't care to talk about. I understand that some are lost, some are looking, and some are just idiots. Which one fits you the most?

You don't even know what you're talking about. Go fishing and leave football talk to those who know football.

thefisherman (2/4/2008)

You don't even know what you're talking about. Go fishing and leave football talk to those who know football.

If you have a TV and use comcast, turn to channel 61 and see it for yourself.

thefisherman (2/4/2008)

If you have a TV and use comcast, turn to channel 61 and see it for yourself.

Nah I'm straight, I don't care about dogs so I definitely won't be watching them on T.V.

Before you say your time was a total waste, at least look at the station so you can see what I'm telling you. These puppies are going after each other's throat, regardless of the toys they put there.

thefisherman (2/4/2008)
FalconFan13 (2/4/2008)
Sorry most of us don't care at this point in time now we have moved on :)

1st off i could care less about dog fighting and didn't care if Vick did it. I also don't care that he's in jail for doing it. Dude was a pretty good player but their are plenty of players better than him we can get so why worry about it? I am the one who has their eyes open about not worrying about something we can't control and not living in the past. The Falcons are who they are nothing me or you can do a dang thing about it. If you don't like how they are may i suggest you get off your sorry butt go make enough money to buy the team and change whatever you feel you need to change about it. Until then quit your whining and grow up.

Same Ol Falcons (2/4/2008)
When my dog was a puppy it attacked its stuffed bear toy, then would hump it - that dog is now scared of grasshopers

this thread fails as having any point

And now back to football

Exactly. Those dogs were doing nothing but playing as pups. It's not even close to how fighting dogs are trained and for this guy to suggest it as such shows how clueless he is. Then again, with a name like fisherman why am i surprised he's trying to "bait" people...