Too funny Boston newspapers

nativefalcon

An article from earlier in the week:

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/footbal...ticleid=1068889

New England Patriots [team stats] fans are smarter, classier and healthier and own pricier homes than the riff-raff who root for the New York Giants - and now we ve got the research to back it up.

Some 62 percent of Pats fans living in the Boston area earned a bachelor s or postgraduate degree or have some higher-education experience, compared to 59 percent of Giants fans, according to the latest marketing data provided by the Nielsen Co., the TV ratings firm.

Etc...

The AJC never compliments us for being smart...*sniffles*

I wonder how long its going to take the New York newspapers to grab ahold of Tiki Barber.

All of that crap he talked about Eli Manning and the Giants. Talk about egg on your face. The leading rusher in Giants history retired one year too early and lost out on his ring.

I heard Keyshawn take a swipe at him just last night. :laugh:

Statick (2/4/2008)
I wonder how long its going to take the New York newspapers to grab ahold of Tiki Barber.

All of that crap he talked about Eli Manning and the Giants. Talk about egg on your face. The leading rusher in Giants history retired one year too early and lost out on his ring.

I heard Keyshawn take a swipe at him just last night. :laugh:

Tiki retired and the Giants win the Super Bowl.

Edgerrin moved on to Arizona and the Colts win the Super Bowl.

New model for NFL franchises - get rid of your all-time leading rusher in order to win the big game.