The New Rambo movie Rocks, and it tells the Turth in very clear Terms for all to see and understand.

Thank God that there is still some actors and directors that value presenting a true story and telling from a real prepective and not some false liberal make-believe fanasty land.

The Fact of the matter is the real world is a very dangerous and deadly place. The only reason we as Americans have a level of security and peaceful living is because it was handed down to us by those who came before and gave up so much to make it so. We are indeed in danger of handing the country to the next generation in worse shape then it was handed to us and for that we all should be ashamed !!!!

The Conflict in Burma is often ignored or forgotten about but it is very much real and it makes Iraq look like day in park compared to the death, Destruction and bloodshed that those people have gone though.

We also out of this Rambo movie see what happens when people with a liberal mindset attempt to change evil people. NOTHING HAPPENS unless they end up dead !!!!!!! Because the only way to deal with evil people is to kill them before they kill you. Rambo understands this and for that I salute him, and hope that Stallone makes many more Rambo movies, it sent chills up my spine to finally set a great piece of work out of hollywood.

I fear the one day the Conflict in Burma will be nothing compared to what is going to take place right here in America and when it comes to pass........LORD help us all !!!!

This country needs more perpective and turth. Not enough people telling the turth and giving perpective to things.

Thank God we have geriatric has-been actors to provide the perpective and turth needed to combat the eeeeeeeevvvvviilllll liberal elites.

Perpetive and turth, that's what we need.

Popular culture seems to not care about Burma because everybody wants to help someone who is starving because of poverty, but nobody seems to care when a nation's government slaughters its own people wholesale. Well, at least not until a celebrity tells them to.

The movie was great in that it pulled no punches is showing what government oppression is like in third world countries. The only enemy that Rambo obliterated even more than the murdering, raping Myanmar army was the ideology of pacifism; and those who believe that peace must be preserved at any price. The moral of the story is that when you refuse to use force to protect yourself, then the blood of your own self and of those who depend on you is on your hands too.

Those of you who laugh at Sylvester Stallone need to wake the #### up. When the Burmese crisis escalated while they were finishing up shooting, production boats were used to help refugees cross the river into Thailand, saving them from government militias who were trying to kill, rape, and enslave them. Pirated copies of the film are being passed around Myanmar and are being used to rally people into joining the resistance.

So yeah, call him "old and washed up" but Stallone put up his own money to make a film that will ultimately save lives. True, those lives are of people with yellow skin, so many on here wont give a crap. But to those of us who celebrate the human individual Stallone did more to help people by making a "campy" action movie than you will ever do in your lifetime.

PS: For the record, note that I am not for American military intervention in Burma. If you don't know the difference between pacisfism and non-intervention, then dont... just dont.

morphy (2/4/2008)
Popular culture seems to not care about Burma because everybody wants to help someone who is starving because of poverty, but nobody seems to care when a nation's government slaughters its own people wholesale. Well, at least not until a celebrity tells them to.

The movie was great in that it pulled no punches is showing what government oppression is like in third world countries. The only enemy that Rambo obliterated even more than the murdering, raping Myanmar army was the ideology of pacifism; and those who believe that peace must be preserved at any price. The moral of the story is that when you refuse to use force to protect yourself, then the blood of your own self and of those who depend on you is on your hands too.

Those of you who laugh at Sylvester Stallone need to wake the #### up. When the Burmese crisis escalated while they were finishing up shooting, production boats were used to help refugees cross the river into Thailand, saving them from government militias who were trying to kill, rape, and enslave them. Pirated copies of the film are being passed around Myanmar and are being used to rally people into joining the resistance.

So yeah, call him "old and washed up" but Stallone put up his own money to make a film that will ultimately save lives. True, those lives are of people with yellow skin, so many on here wont give a crap. But to those of us who celebrate the human individual Stallone did more to help people by making a "campy" action movie than you will ever do in your lifetime.

PS: For the record, note that I am not for American military intervention in Burma. If you don't know the difference between pacisfism and non-intervention, then dont... just dont.

Bravo!!!!!!!!

Somebody buy this man a beer!!!

(Unnamed Mindless "Good Hearted" Liberal) I Have come to save you people and bring you a better life.

(Rambo) Did you bring any Guns

(Unnamed Mindless "Good Hearted" Liberal) What, Guns, We dont believe in carring Guns, What are you talking about.........GUNS ARE EVIL !!!!!

(Rambo) Then you aint Changing Nothing............F-Off !!!!!!!

(Unnamed Mindless "Good Hearted" Liberal Then Whines and Crys) This is why you people are like this, Killing is killing and nobody deserves to die even someone who would cut my balls off and make me eat them and then rape my girlfriend 50 times in front of me while I am tied down, beaten and gagged. You are a heatless Monster Mr Rambo....Bah Bah Bah !!!

(Rambo then walks away, while Good Hearted Liberal goes on to be kidnapped, beaten and dropped in Hog mud to be rended by Swine and pissed and spit on by the Bruma Soldiers until Rambo decides to come and save him and all of his other liberal buddies with yes GUNS !!!!!

So the object of this story is to say YES TO 2nd Ammendment Rights and YES to many more RAMBO Films because we must continue to Put Liberals in their place indeed !!!!!!