Path to a championship: Get rid of selfish players= No Tiki/Shockley=Superbowl

ATL--75

Dunn's biggest fear as a football player is for the Falcons to win without him. (Tampa did it in 2003) Tiki is crying in his beer right now and Jeremy Shockey is pissed as well because it proved the Giants didn't need these egomaniacs on the team..

No Dunn= breath of fresh air for Falcons

No Brooking= breath of fresh air for Falcons..

Send Dunn/Brooking packing in effort to save 2008 season..

tom Baldwin (2/3/2008)
All I ever remember tiki barber doing is gripeing, complaining, pointing fingers at his coach and his teammates and publicly putting them down and blameing everything on them. I don't think dunn or brooking have even been that way.

Dunn limits his whining to the schemes. You know...Petrino made it *seem* like Dunn can't run anymore.

The Falcons Ace --- its amazing that the Falcons message board lets you waste so much space with all those user names in your sig.

You take up half a page every time you post.

Does the Falcons Life message boards not have some kind of code of conduct about this type of thing. The new Falcons website and Falcons Life is a top notch website, one of the best in the NFL. But for them to allow you to take up all that space with such rubbish and a list of people who want to be in your little '' club '' is beyond me.

Ok, thats my .02 on The Falcons Ace.

A selfish player that needs to be shown the door is DeAngelo Hall.

Let me tell you the difference between selfish people and unselfish people:

Unselfish people: When blessed, help the less fortunate out by helping them own their own homes. They also are willing, despite their probowl status, to play a position that is not natural to them in order to help the team.

Selfish people: Throw their career away and let their entire team down by committing a felony and going to prison.

The falcons no longer have the latter. I guess we are on our way to a championship.

joremari (2/3/2008)
Let me tell you the difference between selfish people and unselfish people:

Unselfish people: When blessed, help the less fortunate out by helping them own their own homes. They also are willing, despite their probowl status, to play a position that is not natural to them in order to help the team.

Selfish people: Throw their career away and let their entire team down by committing a felony and going to prison.

The falcons no longer have the latter. I guess we are on our way to a championship.

Perhaps no one on this board actually reads about almost half of the guys in the NFL and NBA volunteering and donating to charitable organizations all the time. Its very nice what Warrick does, but its not more or less than a whole lot of athletes that you would probably scream are selfish, including Vick. Nobody does more than Artest and Marbury, but I bet you dont know even a tenth of what they actually do.

dirtybird7181 (2/3/2008)
The Falcons Ace --- its amazing that the Falcons message board lets you waste so much space with all those user names in your sig.

You take up half a page every time you post.

Does the Falcons Life message boards not have some kind of code of conduct about this type of thing. The new Falcons website and Falcons Life is a top notch website, one of the best in the NFL. But for them to allow you to take up all that space with such rubbish and a list of people who want to be in your little '' club '' is beyond me.

Ok, thats my .02 on The Falcons Ace.

A selfish player that needs to be shown the door is DeAngelo Hall.

Are you and Bird twins or butt buddies.

Your posts are a waste of space. You constantly spew some of the most ignorant and racist garbage this board has seen in a long time. Every time I shut down your ignorant BS you two come up with some petty insult and run and hide or start a new thread.

If you don't like my sig, then don't look at it. Of course, for you and bird, Selfish = Young, black, and outspoken.

Why bring race into this issue?

I dont care if your white, black, red, yellow..... Im not talking about your skin color, Im talking about your silly signature that wastes 1/2 a page every time you post.

Is that your answer to everything? pulling out the race card?

You dont even know what color I am, I dont know what color you are, and really dont care what color you are, that doesnt matter to me.

grow up. you'll never get anywhere living in the past.

When comparing the Manning and Vick family. You should background should play a difference in who you draft. The thing is, Marcus was the only one out of all 4 who had a bad past. Manning had a incident in college and Vick was plain white slate clean. So why did you say it.

I don't make race and issue, but it seems the constant core to you and birds posts are about "thugs" and race. Yet you never exactly say what you mean.

ATL--75 (2/3/2008)
Dunn's biggest fear as a football player is for the Falcons to win without him. (Tampa did it in 2003) Tiki is crying in his beer right now and Jeremy Shockey is pissed as well because it proved the Giants didn't need these egomaniacs on the team..

No Dunn= breath of fresh air for Falcons

No Brooking= breath of fresh air for Falcons..

Send Dunn/Brooking packing in effort to save 2008 season..

You really need to get a life.

If you seriously want to dump selfish players, start with D. Hall. Dunn & Brooking are 2 of the most selfless players on our roster.

I just looked at this Thread topic and thought , finially Atl75 made a sensable thread , then I saw that you had Dunn and Brooking as players to use for your topic and then I say I should have known ! Dunn and Brooking are two of the least selfish players that have ever played for the Falcons man , what is wrong with you , I told myself I'll never pay homage to your rediculas threads and I'm not , I'm just sorry that my reply bumps the crazy thing .

Crazy again! I think you and Chiropractor are the same person using two differant user names , I really do . come to think of it you may have 3 user names , the other being Dishwasher. :laugh:

Wow, this is an insane topic. Warrick Dunn and Keith Brooking couldn't possibly in their own ways be the best examples of unselfishness this team has. Brooking is very selfless in the fact that he switched positions for the better of the team and I think everyone knows what Dunn does, and you don't see either one of them doing the things the Tiki did, like annoucing retirement in the middle of the season, or constantly calling out the coach who obviously wasn't a joke since he only beat what may have been the best team of all time, almost TWICE in route to the super bowl.

I will tell you one thing though the ATL is looking a lot like New York nowadays, we want to usher off players with potential because they aren't what they can be eventually now every play. We bash our team constantly and want everyone fired at the drop of a hat. We expect greatness instantaneously. Forget Tiki and forget Shockley, you know who they wouldnt have won without? Eli Manning, everyone in New York was calling for his head there much like the ATL was with Vick, and now with DHall. Its angering really.

dirtybird7181 (2/4/2008)
Why bring race into this issue?

I dont care if your white, black, red, yellow..... Im not talking about your skin color, Im talking about your silly signature that wastes 1/2 a page every time you post.

It's not worse than that Tetsujin-28 dude's. That has to be the worst ever.