I can't wait....

UGA_DAWG46

Guest JBopper

Spags is a good coach nodoubt,but I will still back Smith and our staff regardless.We need to give them a chance before we start bashing them. I like the philosophy the coaching staff has, we need to see what supporting cast we pick up and who makes up our team next year.;)

JBopper (2/3/2008)
Spags is a good coach nodoubt,but I will still back Smith and our staff regardless.We need to give them a chance before we start bashing them. I like the philosophy the coaching staff has, we need to see what supporting cast we pick up and who makes up our team next year.;)

Agree. Im not bashin. you know me man. I've never bash my team. But this was a joke post.

Guest JBopper
UGA_DAWG46 (2/3/2008)
JBopper (2/3/2008)

Agree. Im not bashin. you know me man. I've never bash my team. But this was a joke post.

I know you were joking .I`m just saying to anyone here give the new staff a chance.Then if they screw up we are no wose off than we were last year.Start from square one again.I think we will be ok though.