I ran into a muts fan today.

Twinblade

well, why would he say anything...whats done is done...only braves and yankee fans live in the past

ill share my own story with u...

one day i ran into a braves fan and after a short conversation about baseball i started using double negatives in my speech and my IQ dropped about 20 points...

dont worry though, it wasnt permanent, for me anyway...

List of Intelligence:

1. smart people

2. average people

3. below average people

4. learning deficiency/ mental disorder people

5. dogs

6. the fish in finding nemo

7. a dump i took 6 years ago

8. braves and yankee fans/ rocks

Headshot (2/3/2008)

Most of them think Bobby Cox is a God and they actually believe that making the playoffs 15 straight years and only winning the title once is a GOOD thing.

The one title we won is one more than the Mets won during that period. You can sign a whole team of Johan Santanas but it won't change the fact that the Mets are a complete joke. I hope Johan's 7-year contract works out better than Mo Vaughn's or Bobby Bonilla's. :P

Xaju11 (2/3/2008)
well, why would he say anything...whats done is done...only braves and yankee fans live in the past

ill share my own story with u...

one day i ran into a braves fan and after a short conversation about baseball i started using double negatives in my speech and my IQ dropped about 20 points...

dont worry though, it wasnt permanent, for me anyway...

List of Intelligence:

1. smart people

2. average people

3. below average people

4. learning deficiency/ mental disorder people

5. dogs

6. the fish in finding nemo

7. a dump i took 6 years ago

8. braves and yankee fans/ rocks

After talking to a mets fan, I wanted to kill myself. Not only New York is such a Trashy City but their fans are even worst. NY Mets try to be the next NY Yankees, always going after high profile stars and still fail!.

Headshot (2/3/2008)
Braves fans are the most delusional fans in baseball. Sadly, I am associated with the lot of them.

Most of them think Bobby Cox is a God and they actually believe that making the playoffs 15 straight years and only winning the title once is a GOOD thing.

Mets fan are clearly the most delusional fans in baseball. Considering they think they are going to win the WS every year, and they never do.

At least Braves fans can actually talk since they've actually enjoyed some success in the past 15 years.

Braves' fans, Mets' fans, Yankees' fans, who gives a flip...unless you're a fan of the BoSox right now, you're pretty much wasting your time, or so it would seem, these days...I'm a Braves' fan, and I do think winning 15 Div. Titles is a good thing, but it doesn't look nearly as good when stacked against only 1 WS title. We had our shot at more, but we kept coming up short...some of it was due to poor management...some of it was due to poor general management decisions. However most of it was due simply to running into better teams.

Personally, I'm hoping that this year, we get back to the post-season, because you have to get to the playoffs to have any shot of winning of the WS. I don't care if we win the division or if we go in as the WC...not a big deal to me one way or the other...I think the Mets made themselves a pretty good deal getting Santana, but now they'll have to contend with all the potential problems that come from a deal like this...the Twins have a **** of a manager and pitching coach. What if Santana doesn't relate to his new coaches in NY? What if he struggles with the media pressure and buildup in the Big Apple? I mean, these are 2 different worlds...NY and Minnesota. How are all of those egos in NYC going to co-exist there in that clubhouse? In the end, the Mets' fate is tied to the same thing that most things in NYC are tied to...which way will the Trump's hairdo blow...left or right? :P

Seriously...if you're not the defending champions, then you're pretty much delusional these days...and right now, the BoSox are the only non-delusional team and fans out there. When they say that they're going to win it all this season, it's simply more believable...and believe me, that sucks...:crazy: