Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phattywankenobi

End of Season 50% off Sale at the Dome

2 posts in this topic

I was looking for a new jersey for my son among other things and thought it would be cool to take him down to the Dome today. I guess I should have know the only thing they would have for jerseys were literally a rack that said "Former Falcons Players". After driving 30 miles paying $10 for parking and walking several blocks it would have been nice if 365 was a little more up front about this.

I understand they were dumping there old inventory with authentic Peerless Price jerseys and various Duckett jerseys but they should have at least listed some of these items or better yet just put it on line or dump. I will say though, the staff was very friendly as they always have been at the store themselves and I chatted with the one guy in particular about the team at great length.

Now I know for next year. Don't drive 60 miles round trip, pay $10 for parking, and walk 10 blocks for players who previously got cut. Just go online. Lesson learned.

I agree with you. Parking was free at the Dome so you out smarted your self on that one. It was OLD crap. I got better stuff on clearance from Wal-Mart, Target and Dilliards.