simply put America cannot elect a President named Obama!

51FALCON

me51 (2/2/2008)
simply put America cannot elect a President named Obama!

He would be better off being named Joe. I will not elect someone with an islamic background.

congrats on being the same type of person who continues to hold this country back from being great and actually acting like it speaks of freedom and equality

you are a sad and petty human being that i am ashamed to call a fellow american

me51 (2/2/2008)
We are at war with islamist because we shoot at them and they shoot at us. What else do you need? If we were not at war they would not be trying to wipe us off the earth. Which is what I would like to do to them.

I don't think they're trying to wipe us off the earth. A war involves battlefields and tanks and bombs. What we have is a skirmish with the Islamists. A conflict, perhaps, but nothing approaching a war.

Obama's getting my vote. I wouldn't even care if his name was Adolf Hussein Osama Hitler. He'd still get my vote.....

And it makes me real happy that my voting for him probably pizzes you off.

me51 (2/2/2008)
We are at war with islamist because we shoot at them and they shoot at us. What else do you need? If we were not at war they would not be trying to wipe us off the earth. Which is what I would like to do to them.

First of all, who is this "we" you speak of? Second, if this "we" is at war with one of the oldest religions known to mankind, I gotta newsflash for ya...you aint winning. Third, you say this "we" is at war "because we shoot at them and they shoot at us".....well ****, if you're shooting at them, what do you expect? A thank you?

that's like a co-worker of mine who asked who i was voting for on tuesday. i said most likely obama, but wasn't 100% sure yet.....that was on thursday of last week. she replied that she couldn't believe i'd vote for obama. when i asked why not, her reply was "look at his name.....obama.....he's muslim and going to destroy this country.'' i then asked her as politely and seriously as i could.....are you ******** or just that uneducated??? that was the end of that discussion.;)

me51 (2/2/2008)

You used "they" and "islamist": which is it? Are you saying we are at war with one "islamist", Islam as a whole, or random multiple islamists? I admit I get the majority of my news from CNN and not Fox, so maybe that's why I'm unaware that we are at war with a religion as a whole, as opposed to extremists.

Do you get all of your news from Snopes-debunked emails? Please stay home tomorrow. Please.

P.S. I'm voting for (Christian) Obama tomorrow.