Kevin Nash Shoot Interview

Headshot

For those unfamiliar with the term 'shoot' in the wrestling world, it's anything done out of character whether it be on or off screen.

It's been awhile since I've watched wrestling, but I loved it when I was younger, especially during the Monday Night Wars and the nWo formation days.

This is a really cool video with a guy who is famous for having the best road stories and being one of the most intelligent people in the wrestling business. Nash talks about his days on the road with Sean Waltman (X-Pac, 1-2-3 Kid), Sean Michaels, Scott Hall, and Triple H and the politics involved with wrestling, the idea to bring him and Scott in for the nWo and his relationship with Hogan and the death of WCW. He tells some great stories about a lot of different people, check it out if you like hearing about the ins and outs of the wrestling business.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Years and years, and even a few more years more, ago...Cappy and I took in a WCW show in Macon, GA. This was back in the Sting takes on the nWO days...After it was over, as we were leaving, we saw Nash, Hall, Luger, and Sting all pile into a Lincoln Towncar together and haul keister out of the parking lot...we had always heard that most of these guys were buddies and friends off camera, but that was the first time I had seen it with my own 2 eyes...:P

savwboy savwboy (2/3/2008)
I just spent way to much time on that..

I feel ashamed!!!!

I watched the whole thing plus Scott Hall's interview..I am a dork!!

You and me both. Scott Hall looks nothing like he used to. Sad really. I have to thank Headshot for posting this though. (or curse him) The guy that uploaded that interview has like 1500 old WCW videos on his channel and I have already watched a view. I have spent like 2 hours now bringing back memories.

Remarkable (2/3/2008)

I feel ashamed!!!!

You and me both. Scott Hall looks nothing like he used to. Sad really. I have to thank Headshot for posting this though. (or curse him) The guy that uploaded that interview has like 1500 old WCW videos on his channel and I have already watched a view. I have spent like 2 hours now bringing back memories.

I'd cut Hall and Nash some slack they are both about 50 years old. Good thread, I stopped watching wrestling after WWF bought WCW, I had been watching WCW on saturday nights since the mid 80's and always hated the WWF it was to glitzy andthe matches were horrible.

Ton80Kid (2/2/2008)
Years and years, and even a few more years more, ago...Cappy and I took in a WCW show in Macon, GA. This was back in the Sting takes on the nWO days...After it was over, as we were leaving, we saw Nash, Hall, Luger, and Sting all pile into a Lincoln Towncar together and haul keister out of the parking lot...we had always heard that most of these guys were buddies and friends off camera, but that was the first time I had seen it with my own 2 eyes...:P

In college my fraternity used to work security for events at Rupp Arena for fund-raising... Once when we were doing a rasslin show we were walking around the back halls and there stood Stone Cold and the Rock carryin' on like they were best friends... And guess what the Main Event that night was... :)

Remarkable (2/3/2008)

I feel ashamed!!!!

LOL I did the same **** thing. I watched the entire history of the nWo, from Scott Hall's very first appearance in WCW, followed by Kevin Nash, and then Bash at the Beach 96 when Hogan shocked the world, to the very first Nitro that the nWo came to, to every single new member and eventually when Bischoff revealed when he was also a member, to the whole Sting being betrayed by WCW and going rogue to the eventual split of the nWo into the red & black led by Savage and Nash, to Hogan joining the Wolfpac.

They even have the formation of nWo 2000 with Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Bret Hart and Jeff Jarrett and then of course the nWo coming to the WWE.

Thanks for the links, Headshot.

I really enjoyed that interview. Nash is real. I've always been a fan of his. TNA or WWE would be smart to have him run the creative side of things if they're smart. He's always been one of the smartest guys in the biz.

And for those saying Nash looks old, he's actually aged really well, save for the gray hair. Remember, he's 49 this year.