ok guys who going to win

cshot4

Can't say much for the score but..............Pats will cover spread what ever it is because pats haven't covered much in the past weeks, the Giants have and are looking great, and every one will take the giants and the points...........Las Vegas will cream every body.... don't know how the game will play out but I think the pats will win and cover............just a hunch ;)

I suspect the Patriots are going to win, but I will say this. If the Giants can get to Brady better than they did in the first game and they can protect Manning like they did in the first three quarters instead of the last one, they'll win. The main reason I don't believe this happens is that BB knows the plays he can run to get to Eli, and I expect to see several variations on them tomorrow.

Tuck, Umenyiora and Strahan can win this game if they play like wolverines. I don't think the Giants have that happen, but this game is not the mismatch many would have you believe. Any team that sacks the QB 4 times a game on average can beat anybody.

Patriots 31, Giants 24

Joshua Affonso (2/3/2008)
I have a feeling that the Giants pull it off.

You've got the wrong feeling. Sorry, but these guys are not 18-0 for nothing. This game ain't even going to be close. The Pat's are the greatest team there ever was ..... and probably ever will be. The Pat's are going to drill these guys. New York will never know what hit them! The Patriots don't just want to make history, they want to make it with a statement. They want to make it with a "BANG." Pat's 38 - Giants 14. To bet against the Pat's is a "suckers bet."

Patriots to put an exclamation mark on 18-0 season with a big win to cement having the single best season ever.

Brady shines on big stage

Manning folds on big stage

Plus when is the last time you heard Brady calling out anyone this will get ugly. I can hear the announcers saying the is the most dominant performance in a superbowl in a very long time.

Final score

New England 48 Brady 5 TD's 300+ yrds

New York 14 Manning 3 INT

Spags after this game will wish he granted us the first interview. He will be on his phone with Snyder Monday morning accepting the HC position.

Regulation 20-20

OT--Pressure on Brady leads to a deflection or fumble--Giants win by a FG.

I really hate to say that. I think so little of Eli and his father for the way they handled the draft I find it very hard to pick in his favor. I just believe he's playing well enough to fit the Giants game plan the last 4-5 weeks.

Pats 31

Giants 27, I think Eli is gonna choke under the pressure though. I think the only hope the giants have is if there defense can get some hits in on Tom Brady early, and if Eli doesn't choke under the pressure which I think he will, I hope he doesn't.

I can't remember so correct me if I am wrong, I think going into halftime when these two teams met that the giants were winning the game? Is that right, I can't remember?

I'm pulling for the Giants - I'll admitt it! Whatever the outcome is I will always say when it comes to the patriots "*" by this season. As falcons fans we've had to suffer hearing all the crap about UKW, we didn't get a pass and I don't think the pats or their fans should either for their teams mistakes!