Seen on the back of my Starbucks cup.....

JDaveG

"So-called 'global warming' is just a secret ploy by wacko tree-huggers to make America energy independent, clean our air and water, improve the fuel efficiency of our vehicles, kick-start 21st century industries, and make our cities safer and more livable. Don't let them get away with it!"

--Chip Giller

:laugh:

JDaveG (2/2/2008)
"So-called 'global warming' is just a secret ploy by wacko tree-huggers to make America energy independent, clean our air and water, improve the fuel efficiency of our vehicles, kick-start 21st century industries, and make our cities safer and more livable. Don't let them get away with it!"

--Chip Giller

You go to Starbucks?

Freakin hippy!!!!!:cool:

JDaveG (2/2/2008)

--Chip Giller

Chip Giller called and said he will meet you at Planet Smoothie!

JDaveG (2/2/2008)

--Chip Giller

This has nothing to do with what you posted but i knew ud appreciate it....

Im currently going to SUNY Delhi in NY and one of my teamates got me an autograph from Matt Hamill....he (teamate) actualy trains with him

laxin-it (2/2/2008)

Im currently going to SUNY Delhi in NY and one of my teamates got me an autograph from Matt Hamill....he (teamate) actualy trains with him

There's some great trout fishing in the Catskill Mountains from what I hear.

Shiney_McShine (2/2/2008)
Best coffee in Atlanta....Which one? L5P or Va Hi?

The one in the Highlands. I actually used to drive right by Starbucks to go to Aurora. Great stuff.

Falcons related story - Ramen, my wife and I stopped at Aurora to get coffee and scones on the way to Suwanee to meet the 1998 NFC Champion Atlanta Falcons at the training facility after the NFC Championship game.

laxin-it (2/2/2008)

Hamil's a beast! I thought he was robbed in the fight with Bisping, and I was pulling for Bisping in the fight.

JDaveG (2/3/2008)
laxin-it (2/2/2008)

Hamil's a beast! I thought he was robbed in the fight with Bisping, and I was pulling for Bisping in the fight.

yea i saw tht...i was pretty pissed bout tht....im actualy goin to meet him in a couple of weeks if he comes back here...im goin through the same training he is (but not as intense)....its really tiring haha

Ramen (2/3/2008)
laxin-it (2/2/2008)

There is...we have a fishing trip out there during the spring...or so i hear....personaly im not a big fisher tho :P

laxin-it (2/4/2008)
Ramen (2/3/2008)
laxin-it (2/2/2008)

There is...we have a fishing trip out there during the spring...or so i hear....personaly im not a big fisher tho :P

Yep. Got a couple of friends up in SUNY Buffalo and I almost took a job at a university in Queens. **** city taxes scared me off, though. It's a shame because it would have been a great job if the taxes/cost of living weren't so **** high.