Worst Fan???

UGA_DAWG46

UGA_DAWG46 (2/2/2008)
So who in you mind is the worst fan on this MB?

Defintion of worst fan. and reason why they are worst fan?

i think the worst fans are those that keep proclaiming that the falcons are gonna do better next year(i.e going to be 11-5, and going to the superbowl) because we made a change this year and keep proclaiming this year after year without any justification that warrants such merit

Fans that are blind loyalists that blindly dismiss the notions/views of other fans who, on occassion, question the organization and the bad decisions that they have made and continue to make. Sometimes it is good to question the so-called "decision makers". That's what brings about change.

Same Ol Falcons (2/2/2008)
There are a bunch of Vick fans that are just here to stir the pot, but they aren't Falcon fans so I don't know if they count

I'll take the Vick fans over the Vick haters we used to have. I couldn't stand the people we used to see come in here and stir the pot bashing on Vick claiming to be fans. Obviously they were trolls, b/c we haven't seen em since.

consistentfalcon (2/2/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (2/2/2008)
So who in you mind is the worst fan on this MB?

Defintion of worst fan. and reason why they are worst fan?

i think the worst fans are those that keep proclaiming that the falcons are gonna do better next year(i.e going to be 11-5, and going to the superbowl) because we made a change this year and keep proclaiming this year after year without any justification that warrants such merit

Whats wrong with believing in the franchise? A true fan no matter what the situation would want the team to do good...why does it make them a bad fan if they say were (i guess i shouldnt say we in this situation) gunna have a good season? Do you want us all to say "we suck so much that our record over the next few years is going to be 3-13,2-14,5-11? well if thts the case....dont bother posting ne more...

Whats wrong with believing in the franchise? A true fan no matter what the situation would want the team to do good...why does it make them a bad fan if they say were (i guess i shouldnt say we in this situation) gunna have a good season? Do you want us all to say "we suck so much that our record over the next few years is going to be 3-13,2-14,5-11? well if thts the case....dont bother posting ne more...

your quoted prediction of 3-13,2-14,5-11 over the next few seasons are reasonably in the ballpark of the falcons capabilities. you my friend are a good fan. keep up the good work

geraldg (2/2/2008)
So called "true fans" who bashed "realistic fans" and falsely branded them "Vick fans" for suggesting that the team would struggle to win 3 or 4 games without Vick.

I'll agree to this one.

I hate people that insist you're a fake fan or whatever when you say the team isn't very good right now and Blank has lots of things he needs to work on as an owner.

Either the Falcons are going 19-0 or you have ill will towards the team and need to go. It's absurd. I also hate the stupid "you have something negative to say so you must not want the Falcons to win posts". I'm glad I didn't go to whatever school those people went to. I don't know how someone could think through that and believe that because someone says something negative the only logical conclusion is that they want the falcons to lose but good grief...there are sure a lot of people here that follow that same busted kind of logic. If you can call it logic.

I also hate the stupid posts that accuse other people of enjoying the Falcons situation. It sucks, period. The Falcons suck right now and I'd bet that on this board there are no more than a couple people that are literally enjoying being one of the worst teams in the league.

samuel brooks (2/2/2008)
falconsgoodyes (2/2/2008)
I sneezed all over a salad bar once. I'm bad a$$ like that.

Is that what we're talking about here?did you sneeze because you support falcons or because you don't like what they are doing? if you support falcons you're ok

I sneezed in total support of the falcons. I was like, "yeah, that's how we do it in the dirty-dirty! Go Falcons!" Then I wiped my nose and grabbed a few oyster crackers.

Are fans supposed to be in some type of freakish cult? People can be critical and still cheer louder than the "I've been a fan for (insert ridiculous number here) crowd...or the person beating the "my Falcons can do no wrong" drum can still be cursing from their recliner and throwing things at the TV because they think the coach just made a stupid call. ****... what kind of stupid azz fans are questioning FANS??

july425 (2/2/2008)
Are fans supposed to be in some type of freakish cult? People can be critical and still cheer louder than the "I've been a fan for (insert ridiculous number here) crowd...or the person beating the "my Falcons can do no wrong" drum can still be cursing from their recliner and throwing things at the TV because they think the coach just made a stupid call. ****... what kind of stupid azz fans are questioning FANS??

We may not agree much but you just nailed this one.