What can we look foward to next year?

thefisherman (2/1/2008)
:w00t: New formations. The last of Brooking, Weiner, a safety, a corner, a RB, and Joe Horn?
We can look forward to winning more than 4 games. We can look forward to not having all the baggage to carry as we did this past year. We can look forward to, I hope, an improved offensive and defensive line. We can look forward to rooting for our team in the dome We can look forward to a new season. You can look forward to me always saying GO FALCONS!!!

A Training Camp without airplanes flying over pulling banners

Not having to walk around peta members to enter the gate at FB

More beef up front -- and they actually do their jobs

Roddy having another 1000 yard season

Watching the draftees progress

Being amazed at a couple of trades pulled off by TD

Yep -- I'm a Homer.:P

ol_dirty2 (2/1/2008)
16 regular season games (8 home and 8 away), everything else is speculation. I'll be positive, just like i was for this season. Even when we appear to be overmatched on paper, i'll still be sick when we lose.

yea hopefully we dont do too much losing this season. we should w/ the talent we have and we play in this weak division.

bossFALCON (2/1/2008)
ol_dirty2 (2/1/2008)
16 regular season games (8 home and 8 away), everything else is speculation. I'll be positive, just like i was for this season. Even when we appear to be overmatched on paper, i'll still be sick when we lose.

yea hopefully we dont do too much losing this season. we should w/ the talent we have and we play in this weak division.

yeah and maybe some heart