Anyone seen this kid? (6 foot 260lbs!!!!)

Quiksilverly

Jehu Caulcrickm from MSU. He's a tank. You can see he's got good balance too. Run's inside well, and has enough speed to bounce to the outside if need be. If you watch his interview on youtube, you'll see he's soft spoken and intelectual like Shaun Alexander, and Tiki Barber. It's kinda funny, he's like too happy almost, like he's starting a new scrap book or something. LOL, he looks like a really nice kid, but he's a punisher on 230-240 pound Linebackers and safeties. I like him, anyone else?

check out his run at :17 in this clip. People try to go low on him twice, but his legs are so heavy, he just takes big steps putting his thighs right in their chest. Awsome!

Quiksilverly (2/1/2008)
Dedsquirrl (2/1/2008)
He looks like a beast.

But he reminds me of that old saying.

"Don't draft CB's from Nebraska, QB's from Florida, or RB's from the Big Ten."

Laurence Maroney as well as the aforementioned. It's starting look like it doesn't apply anymore.

He looks like he could be a great short yardage back.

Quiksilverly (2/1/2008)
Dedsquirrl (2/1/2008)
He looks like a beast.

HAHA....k. I still like him if you look at all the big FB/HB in the draft with size and moderate speed and balance.

this is type of back we need as a change of pace back to Norwood. this guy could be a better version of TJ Duckett for us. what rd are they saying he will go in.

The way he run the ball, it remind me of Ernest Graham. My god this could be a great mid-late round pick. Maybe we can get Jonathan Stewart, Kevin Smith, or Darren McFadden and then draft him in the later round.

Our back field will be really young. But in a few year, we will be solid.

Version 1:

Jonathan Stewart

Jerious Norwood

Jehuu Caulcrick

Version 2:

Kevin Smith

Jerious Norwood

Jehuu Caulrick

Version 3:

Darren McFadden

Jerious Norwood

Jehuu Caulrick

Very scary backfield. I know most of you will not want to draft two RB in one draft but imagine that backfield.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/1/2008)
The way he run the ball, it remind me of Ernest Graham. My god this could be a great mid-late round pick. Maybe we can get Jonathan Stewart, Kevin Smith, or Darren McFadden and then draft him in the later round.

Version 1:

Jonathan Stewart

Jerious Norwood

Jehuu Caulcrick

I like this version best.

MidWest Falcon (2/1/2008)
Dedsquirrl (2/1/2008)
He looks like a beast.

Larry Johnson went to Penn State, Marion Barber went to Minnesota. Those are 2 pretty good running backs in the NFL that played at Big Ten schools ;)

Laurence Maroney played with Barber also.

You cant ever tell how bad someone is from their highlight video. Culcrick isnt that good. Yeah, he's big. But when you watch them play, the majority of his runs are terrible trips of the LOS. The same thing could be said for Javorsky Lane from A&M. The truth is, neither of them are impressive RBs, and it's likely that neither have a real NFL future.

I dont even think Culcrick is the interesting RB prospect from his own team. Springer atleast has some consistant explosion.

stewartfq6.jpg

UGA_DAWG46 (2/1/2008)

Version 1:

Jonathan Stewart

Jerious Norwood

Jehuu Caulcrick

Version 2:

Kevin Smith

Jerious Norwood

Jehuu Caulrick

Version 3:

Darren McFadden

Jerious Norwood

Jehuu Caulrick

Very scary backfield. I know most of you will not want to draft two RB in one draft but imagine that backfield.

I am really liking your version #1. That's what I had in mind exactly. Here's the scariest pic of J-Stew I've seen: