Everyone seems to have stopped posting messages now

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know because there is no news to post about everyone seems to stop posting messages. Speculation is boring, the big news has already happened with the coaches. But, there is always room to post crap about other teams that affect the Falcons and there moves. The bucs seem to be target #1 as far as the NFC south goes, I don't see the Saints being that big of a threat. Sue me if you think otherwise, that's just the way I feel. And as for the Panthers "they've been outa the loop for sometime now".

Chiropractor (2/1/2008)
I got flamed because I wanted to discuss last years draft. I thought it was a good topic, to look back, and see how we did.

I was flamed because I called Jamaal a bum. That is why no one is talking anymore. Everyone is afraid to get flamed by the flamers.

thats because he got snubbed on some sacks, and he is a rookie that has only played the position for 2 1/2 years, and the S/C coach sucks, so they let him gain that extra weight, and he did not work it off.

Well Chiropractor, don't be afraid to talk, kick them in the butt with your words! Stay strong for yourself and don't take crap off of anyone ever! Speak your mind because if you don't your voice stays silent! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!! DANG, I just keep coming up with great one liner's.

The bottom line is you fight the fights that are worth fighting for, in other words if you think you have a good point it's up to you to follow thru and make sure that your point get's across the way that you wanted it to get across.

freeze1st (2/1/2008)
Well Chiropractor, don't be afraid to talk, kick them in the butt with your words! Stay strong for yourself and don't take crap off of anyone ever! Speak your mind because if you don't your voice stays silent! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!! DANG, I just keep coming up with great one liner's.

The bottom line is you fight the fights that are worth fighting for, in other words if you think you have a good point it's up to you to follow thru and make sure that your point get's across the way that you wanted it to get across.

Just when I had almost given up the fight. You say something crazy like that, and make me realize why I was put on this earth.

I was put here, to make people realize that Jamaal is a bust.

THANK YOU!!

Chiropractor (2/1/2008)
freeze1st (2/1/2008)

Just when I had almost given up the fight. You say something crazy like that, and make me realize why I was put on this earth.

THANK YOU!!

what happens when next year Jamaal turns into LUDASACK!!!!!

Hey freeze!! I had to take a break -I was spending way too much time on this board and I was getting tired of speculating, I can't wait until we get closer to the draft and the trades and cuts start coming. It will be high drama until we find out what package we will have to bring into next season!!! Hope you had good holidays!!:)

Chiropractor (2/1/2008)
freeze1st (2/1/2008)

THANK YOU!!

LOL:D:D:P