Does Warrick Dunn have any trade value?

Chiropractor

He could bring "maybe" a 4th or 5th round pick from the right team, I could see someone using him like Kevin Faulk, nice 3rd down change of pace type situational player. Dunn still has a couple of good years in him, maybe a team who has a young back they're grooming and needs

someone as a stop gap until their young guy is ready.

steelerdawg (2/1/2008)
He could bring "maybe" a 4th or 5th round pick from the right team, I could see someone using him like Kevin Faulk, nice 3rd down change of pace type situational player. Dunn still has a couple of good years in him, maybe a team who has a young back they're grooming and needs

someone as a stop gap until their young guy is ready.

I tend to agree..

ATLDRTYBIRD (2/1/2008)
I Think Warrick Would retire before he would go play for another team. He loves atlanta and wants to finish his career here

actually he was quoted by the AJC (don't have a link, but easy enough to find if you want to do some research) as saying that if the Falcons release him, he would like to play for Tony Dungy again, or maybe finish his career in Tampa.

Chiropractor (2/1/2008)
dchi194 (2/1/2008)
Send him to houston for a 4th. They are in desperate need of a RB. They can draft someone in the 1st and play with Dunn.

that is a good call. I can def. see Houston liking Dunn better than Samkon Gado!

Gado is now in Miami. He also has always put up good numbers when

they give him the rock.

I don't see us trading him. He's still got a couple of good years left. If you remember, he was coming off back surgery and was running behind a tattered O-Line. Even as small as he is, he couldn't squeak through the puny holes being opened up for him. If you've ever had back surgery (I've had three), then you know it was a miracle that he got the yardage that he did. He's a class act and deserves more respect than some of you clowns are capable of giving. He is our stop gap back until we find someone who can handle 30 carries a game. 'Nuff Said.