I wish Gina Carano would kick my #####

Headshot

lax32 (1/31/2008)
I would. But seriously... Id like to think Im a pretty tough guy, but she MIGHT be able to take me in a fight.

What am I gonna do if she beats me? I mean, seriously, who are you going to tell?

You tell them that the American Gladiator "Crush" who has a 12-1 record in Muay Thai kickboxing and a 5-0 record in MMA sanctioned fights just kicked your #####. If they don't understand it then you can tell them to challenge her.

Headshot (1/31/2008)
lax32 (1/31/2008)
I would. But seriously... Id like to think Im a pretty tough guy, but she MIGHT be able to take me in a fight.

What am I gonna do if she beats me? I mean, seriously, who are you going to tell?

You tell them that the American Gladiator "Crush" who has a 12-1 record in Muay Thai kickboxing and a 5-0 record in MMA sanctioned fights just kicked your #####. If they don't understand it then you can tell them to challenge her.

I still think that isn't a good enough justification for when I walk in on monday morning with two black eyes because I gave her lip when she told me to do the dishes.

Wimp!!!!:P

lax32 (2/1/2008)
Headshot (1/31/2008)
lax32 (1/31/2008)

I still think that isn't a good enough justification for when I walk in on monday morning with two black eyes because I gave her lip when she told me to do the dishes.

JDaveG (2/1/2008)
4th picture from the top is not Gina Carano. That's Kyra Gracie.

And she would kick your ##### and Gina's together.

Having said that, I wouldn't fight either of them. Those are some bad azz women.

I didn't think it was her, she looks different from every other picture, but I can't edit the original post without being continuously asked to log in. That picture came up when I did the yahoo search, but I'm assuming Kyra Gracie is of the Gracie fighting family?

Headshot (2/1/2008)
I didn't think it was her, she looks different from every other picture, but I can't edit the original post without being continuously asked to log in. That picture came up when I did the yahoo search, but I'm assuming Kyra Gracie is of the Gracie fighting family?

Yeah, she's a cousin. She trains on the Gracie Barra team, and is one serious fighter.

Ton80Kid (2/1/2008)
lax32 (1/31/2008)

'

Anyone that would listen...:P :D

Would I call a battered womens shelter? Would they even take me?

How about the cops? I can see how that one would go down...

"911 What is your emergency?"

"Hi, my wife constantly beats me and calls me her *****"

(in the background) "Hey guys, youve gotta listen to this guy... he says his life is beating him! I think this is a first!"

lax32 (2/1/2008)

Would I call a battered womens shelter? Would they even take me?

How about the cops? I can see how that one would go down...

"911 What is your emergency?"

"Hi, my wife constantly beats me and calls me her *****"

(in the background) "Hey guys, youve gotta listen to this guy... he says his life is beating him! I think this is a first!"

Ok...so what...tell them who she is, and tell them to go google her picture, and I bet that every single one of those guys, and several of the EMTs (the straight ones anyways) would be pounding down your door to get their beating from Mistress SpanksALot too...:P