Let's get on the bandwagon and support our Falcons

cshot4

samuel brooks (1/31/2008)
the 2008 season could see the falcons in the playoffs cause i don't think our team is bad and these new coaches could be what this franchise has been needing.a superbowl championship could be closer than we think:D

i agree our team has talent we just need our coaches to prove it. we could definitely win this weak division next year.

the 2008 season could see the falcons in the playoffs cause i don't think our team is bad and these new coaches could be what this franchise has been needing.a superbowl championship could be closer than we think:D
How nice it is to see some positive vibes for what the Falcons are doing. I believe the new coaching staff is going to come in here and suprise us all. Kep up this kind of support. It's real easy to find some kind of fault, look more to what someone or a team could do!

Chiropractor (1/31/2008)
It's going to be tough to be optimistic if we choose Matt Ryan in the 1st.

what happens if Coach Smith and Mularkey use Ryan much like the Steelers used Big Ben? Ask him to manage the game, no dumb decisions, maybe take a shot hear and there down field, something simple. the Ryan pick might not be the pick WE think we need but the FO might be thinking differently.

all i'm saying is this. if we take Ryan with our 1st pick maybe get a FA o-lineman or 2 a brusier of a back in the 2nd rd and a little defensive help we could quite possibly be a 6-10 to an 8-8 team next season. and the one thing you cant knock Ryan about is he's a very smart young man. and a QB with good football intelligence and Ryan's skills should be a solid or better QB in the league.

Chiropractor (1/31/2008)
It's going to be tough to be optimistic if we choose Matt Ryan in the 1st.
just about every post by chiropractor is negative but watch him talk like he's 100% behind the moves blank made when season starts and falcons are kicking butt.maybe you should trust the coaches with their jobs and see how players perform.everybody thought vick was the guy and look how that turned out and nobody even heard of tom brady and look where he is.

you probably have a better shot winning the lottery than the falcons winning the superbowl

michael d. skelton (2/1/2008)
How nice it is to see some positive vibes for what the Falcons are doing. I believe the new coaching staff is going to come in here and suprise us all. Kep up this kind of support. It's real easy to find some kind of fault, look more to what someone or a team could do!

imo you gonna be surprised alright. by not getting what you think you gonna get. 4-12 the next 2 seasons is a realistic goal for the falcons

Ive been reading these for years so go ahead and rip me for not spelling someting right or some bs!And it was so good to see ya all come together on at least one thing before the haters fked it all up(CONSITENT FALCON) keep youre **** weak minded assaults to youre self I think I can say I speak for a good portion of us when i say shut up and take youre bad att. with youre sorry ##### to a new team!!THIS IS ARE NEW STAFF/TEAM SO LOVE OR LEAVE JUST MAKE UP YOURE MIND!!!!!!!!