So the wheels are in motion by Chad Johnson and Drew Rosenhaus to get Chad out of Cinci...

jbrake2

I heard Chad interviewed on the Mike Tirrico show the other day. I know it's been reported that he wouldn't be leaving Cincinatti, but to me, it sounded as if he was trying to say tactfully that he's ready to leave there and join another team. Preferably, a winning team, whatever team gives him the best chance to get to the big game. He said he felt like he was given the lion's share of the blame for Cincy's losses last year, and I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not, but he was saying it was all on him to get them in the position to win. (which I think is unfair and inaccurate) I'm paraphrasing, but that was the jist of it.

Comparably, outside of naming a team he'd like to go to, the interview sounded eerily like the Mora interview where he said he would leave to go to the Huskies. Chad sounded like he's already packed his bags & is just waiting for the phone to ring. But he's not a FA this year is he? Anyway, I don't think it's all up to him, but he sounds a lot like Moss sounded during his last year w/the Raiders.

Chances of his coming to Atlanta? IMO zero to none.

grendel (1/31/2008)
Smashmouth (1/31/2008)
grendel (1/31/2008)
Sure, nobody's choked a coach at halftime in Atlanta yet... there's a first time for everything.

The :blush: neck stuff is always on Y:blink:UR mind! :crazy: :ermm:

What does that mean? It's ok to choke a coach at halftime?

who choked a coach??? You arent talking bout spreewell are you??