Boudreau new ocl coach

chazbykr

Charles Wright (1/31/2008)
Just read in news section that Paul Boudreau was named as OCL coach. Comes from St Louis Rams.

I think that Boudreau is the perfect man to run the offensive line, he seems like a no nonsense kind of coach and has had some very successful offensive lines in the past in St. Louis. I can't wait to see what type of players this new coaching staff brings in.

I've yet to be critical of any of the hires, but this one is a little off for me.

The Rams had a HORRIBLE Line last year. Bulger was hurt mutiple times, and the run game.(yes Jackson was hurt part of the time) was pretty bad. It looked like the Rams couldn't stop anyone. I don't know about OL injuries etc.... so I will hold out hope, and pull for him to do his best to help our Flacons.

Erock (1/31/2008)
I've yet to be critical of any of the hires, but this one is a little off for me.

The Rams had a HORRIBLE Line last year. Bulger was hurt mutiple times, and the run game.(yes Jackson was hurt part of the time) was pretty bad. It looked like the Rams couldn't stop anyone. I don't know about OL injuries etc.... so I will hold out hope, and pull for him to do his best to help our Flacons.

Did you follow the Rams last year? Did you see how many players they lost on the OL. Remember you can't make chicken salad out of chicken #####.

I'm heartened by the positive vibes of this hire and the whole package speaks of in your face hardnosed football the likes of which we haven't seen here many times.

I think of the Leeman Bennett years and most recently Reeves. Not a lot of splash and flash but the results speak very loud.

Only hope we go after the main ingredients of OL, DL, and LB." Bring em DT"