Signing Day Information and Request

SacFalcFan

I will be creating a Signing Day 2008 Thread and we will have a poster who is the primary per team and they will be updating their post with information regarding their team's signing. Of course everyone is welcome to add input in the thread, but I thought it would be great if we had one location for each team to see who has signed and who has or any other changes. So as people hear stuff and add their input the primary person will be updating their thread or if they can't I will be doing it for them. Again everyone is welcome to provide input, but please wait til the primary people who created a post with their team's possible signees. I will also provide an updated Ranking List for Rivals, Scout, and ESPN as the day continues with new announcements and signings. If you want to represent your school please post in here and you be chosen as the primary. Remember you will need to be able to be on for some time that day providing information to your fellow fans. It's also first come first server so to speak. Here is the list so far:

Georgia - SacFalcFan

Florida - Jgator

Alabama -Midwest Falcon

Auburn - millejb

Clemson - clemumo82

FSU - mookie?

LSU - lousianafalcon?

Oklahoma - robbyb03

USC - vick23?

South Carolina - xnex? come on man respond..

Hawaii - where is paps?

Tennessee - no ut fan is going to be here?

Michigan - Demetrius Dew

If there are other fans who want to represent their team that isn't listed above please just post the team in this thread.

Jgator2113 (1/31/2008)
Also in line with this I would like to add that if there is any info you might need about a player or your team that you cant find just ask and I might be able to find out for you as I have alot of resources as many of you already know.

I put your name there because I thought you said that was cool previously.

MidWest Falcon (2/1/2008)
SacFalcFan (2/1/2008)
Yep you are added midwest. :)

Sounds good, CrimsonKat and Cponder I will need your help as well :cool:

Glad you are doing it Midwest -- I can fill in any gaps later on that day. For some reason, this site is blocked at my work, so I can generally only log on at night.

CrimsonKat (2/2/2008)
MidWest Falcon (2/1/2008)
SacFalcFan (2/1/2008)
Yep you are added midwest. :)

Sounds good, CrimsonKat and Cponder I will need your help as well :cool:

Glad you are doing it Midwest -- I can fill in any gaps later on that day. For some reason, this site is blocked at my work, so I can generally only log on at night.

It was blocked at my company as well until I went to security and said listen if you guys aren't blocking espn or si.com then why block atlantafalcons.com and yahoo fantasy sports.com. so they added those two sites plus rivals/ugasports and dawgpost/scout for me. I know the guys pretty well, but if they weren't going to block all sports content then don't pick and choose.. LOL

Demetrius Dew (2/2/2008)
MidWest Falcon (2/2/2008)
Sounds good. This should work out perfect because if my basketball team wins today we will play our championship game on Tuesday. I will be able to update up till 3 pm C.T. so we should just team up on this thing ;)

Midwest you play both Basketball and Football?

No I played football in college (D2 Emporia State). I'm coaching football and basketball now ;)

BTW my team won and we will be playing in the championship on Tuesday so I will need CrimsonKat & Cponder to help after 3 pm CT :cool:

No, I wish :D

My head coach "resigned" after my senior year and the new coach brought all of his GA's with him. I'm a PE teacher at a middle school and it's a lot of fun ;)

Bama news:

RB Mark Ingram will be making a decision on Tuesday at 3:30

5-Star Julio Jones as "Rumors" Will Commit to Alabama. Predictions Say Alabama.

4-Star T.J. Bryant as 'Rumors" Will Commit to Auburn or Alabama But Predictions Say Alabama.

MidWest Falcon (2/2/2008)
No, I wish :D

My head coach "resigned" after my senior year and the new coach brought all of his GA's with him. I'm a PE teacher at a middle school and it's a lot of fun ;)

Bama news:

RB Mark Ingram will be making a decision on Tuesday at 3:30

5-Star Julio Jones as "Rumors" Will Commit to Alabama. Predictions Say Alabama.

4-Star T.J. Bryant as 'Rumors" Will Commit to Auburn or Alabama But Predictions Say Alabama.

I think TJ Bryant to Alabama or Auburn would be a pretty big upset. I will be surprised if Bryant does not commit to Florida State. They would be the favorite at this point I think. I think the next group of likely candidates would include Miami, Florida, and Alabama. Probably after those three you have to look at USC -- I am not sure Auburn is in it for Bryant.

Announcement time for Alabama recruiting:

Mark Ingram RB - 2:30 pm central time on Tuesday **Early Commit**

These recruits will announce on Wed

Julio Jones WR - 11:30 am central time

Jerrell Harris LB - 2 pm central time

TJ Bryant CB - 11 am central time

Marcel Dareus DT - 10 am central time

Robert Quinn DE - 9:30 am central time

Michigan Commits from this past weekend:

4 Star Terrence Robinson WR from Spring, TX

2 Star Scout

3 Star Rival Justin Feagin QB (Dual Threat) from Delray Beach, FL

First Dual-threat Quarterback of this draft class for Michigan.

Rumored to be sticking with UM after visit to Miami (The U)

3 Star Brandon Moore TE from Trotwood, OH

That brings our total to 21 commits.

4 Stars Christian Wilson ATH from McKees Rocks, PA

Although he is a UM commit many believe he will sign somewhere else on Wednesday which would bring us back down to 20 commits.

All Informations is courtesy of Michigan Sports Center.:):)