Petition to 'salvage' Jamaal Anderson NFL career: Let him be understudy to Alge!

ATL--75

ATL-75 is about solutions. I am not always negative. Jamaal seems like a nice, respectable kid off the field.

I want to see him reach his potential as a NFL player..notice I didn't say defensive end...

His natural position is tight end and right now with the new coaching staff is the BEST time for him to make that transition..

It's the right thing..and Jamaal shouldn't feel ashamed or embarrassed. He should take this challenge on in a positive way and embrace this move.

I want to see Jamaal be a productive Falcon, and I want to extend this petition or request to the new coaching staff that Jamaal should be moved to tight end..

Statick (1/31/2008)
Can you possibly be the biggest Attention Whore in this message board's history?

That's not a good thing, mind you. I'd recommend professional help.

It's called being "fixated".

The 'Vick-hate' triumphs everything...

Jamaal needs 'attention'..right now his NFL career is suffering in silence..He seriously needs intervention... move him to tight end!

Culain (1/31/2008)
Ban Atl-75 and Chiropractor

Now this is worth signing

Banning me for what? Speaking my mind and trying to provide POSITIVE SOLUTIONS to one of the NFL's most unsuccessful rookies EVER..

Attack the post not the POSTER!

Jamaal is screaming for help right now...

ATL--75 (1/31/2008)
ATL-75 is about solutions. I am not always negative. Jamaal seems like a nice, respectable kid off the field.

I want to see him reach his potential as a NFL player..notice I didn't say defensive end...

His natural position is tight end and right now with the new coaching staff is the BEST time for him to make that transition..

It's the right thing..and Jamaal shouldn't feel ashamed or embarrassed. He should take this challenge on in a positive way and embrace this move.

I want to see Jamaal be a productive Falcon, and I want to extend this petition or request to the new coaching staff that Jamaal should be moved to tight end..

HES HAD ONE FING SEASON TO STUPID PIECE OF S*** HOW STUPID ARE YOU??? LET ME ANSWER THAT FOR YOU.....you are probably the most ignorant piece of trash on this message board....i understand your probably some chubby country redneck who doesnt know jack about football or any of it's players,take a step make a realize how ignorant you are...and how much people on this board despise you and perhaps go invest in some NFL history books and maybe you can indulge in an intelligent conversation for once....instead of gay bashing one player who is more successful than you will ever be....grow the f*** up....

FalconHEAT (1/31/2008)
ATL--75 (1/31/2008)

The 'Vick-hate' triumphs everything...

Jamaal needs 'attention'..right now his NFL career is suffering in silence..He seriously needs intervention... move him to tight end!

:alien:

This is not about ME! I want the Falcons to succeed, and sometimes TOUGH DECISIONS have to be made... Jamaal may feel embarrassed at first) with a position change and Rich McKay may feel even worse because he actually pick Jamaal as a DE, but its tough medicine that this organization may have to take to keep Jamaal 'relevant' and positive..

HES HAD ONE FING SEASON TO STUPID PIECE OF S*** HOW STUPID ARE YOU??? LET ME ANSWER THAT FOR YOU.....you are probably the most ignorant piece of trash on this message board....i understand your probably some chubby country redneck who doesnt know jack about football or any of it's players,take a step make a realize how ignorant you are...and how much people on this board despise you and perhaps go invest in some NFL history books and maybe you can indulge in an intelligent conversation for once....instead of gay bashing one player who is more successful than you will ever be....grow the f*** up....

You sound angry, but you need to re-direct MISPLACED ANGER towards McKay for putting an overmatched Jamaal in that position..:hehe::hehe:

Let me attempt to be a voice of reasoning. I understand your panic he was not the best of his ROOKIE but that said he was just that a ROOKIE. You don't spend an eighth overall pick on a player for a certain position and when he stumbles in his first ever professional season and switch his position. He's very raw, one of the reasons he had no interview with the previous staff but they knew it and saw potential. Potential is not attained over night and moving him to TE would do his career a big misjustice. OK?

bulldogfalcon (1/31/2008)
Let me attempt to be a voice of reasoning. I understand your panic he was not the best of his ROOKIE but that said he was just that a ROOKIE. You don't spend an eighth overall pick on a player for a certain position and when he stumbles in his first ever professional season and switch his position. He's very raw, one of the reasons he had no interview with the previous staff but they knew it and saw potential. Potential is not attained over night and moving him to TE would do his career a big misjustice. OK?

Drafting Jamaal was the big mistake... and the Falcons don't have a 'draft do-over'..

Falcons management must keep their options OPEN..

ATL--75 (1/31/2008)
bulldogfalcon (1/31/2008)

Drafting Jamaal was the big mistake... and the Falcons don't have a 'draft do-over'..

Falcons management must keep their options OPEN..

Attention-The_Office.JPG

ATL--75 (1/31/2008)
Culain (1/31/2008)
Ban Atl-75 and Chiropractor

Now this is worth signing

Banning me for what? Speaking my mind and trying to provide POSITIVE SOLUTIONS to one of the NFL's most unsuccessful rookies EVER..

Attack the post not the POSTER!

Jamaal is screaming for help right now...

MODS when the **** is Ignore gonna be working.

Why do we have to be subjected to the rantings of children.

Ban ATL--75 and Chiropractor they are probably the same idiot anyway

ATL--75 (1/31/2008)

award.jpg

ATL--75 (1/31/2008)

What a dumb a**, lmfao

atlfalcon2184 (1/31/2008)
ATL--75 (1/31/2008)

What a dumb a**, lmfao

Keeping Jamaal as a DE is dumb.. and costly... Salvage this young man's career WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME!!!