Draft?!?!?!?

(1/30/2008)
Ok so since we have a coach that likes to be physical and dunn well hes good but lets face it hes uhh dunn pretty much and if we get the 3rd pick shouldnt we take D-Mac if he falls to us? I mean we need a running game b4 any QB bc run always helps the QB so i think we should take D-MAC and not a QB like is expected!

I agree, I keep envisioning a backfield of Shockley at QB, Darrin McFadden at tailback, and Ovie opening holes at fulback. Doing it like its done at UGA line up in the I formation and run the the ball and then throw it deep like Shockley did it at UGA. Im telling you this is Shockleys type of offense so dont be suprised if he is the QB this year.

(1/30/2008)
Ok so since we have a coach that likes to be physical and dunn well hes good but lets face it hes uhh dunn pretty much and if we get the 3rd pick shouldnt we take D-Mac if he falls to us? I mean we need a running game b4 any QB bc run always helps the QB so i think we should take D-MAC and not a QB like is expected!

defense helps alot more, so im going to go with Dorsey/Ellis. Ellis is physical enough to play DT. Both Dorsey and Ellis play UT, but i think Both are physical enough to play NT.

To bad that pretty backfield you guys are imagining will be wrecked by 2 dlineman every other down if we don't fix the oline first.

Oline picks aren't flashy if your not a football fan you don't notice them, but everyone notices football fan or not when you don't have them....ie 2007 Atlanta Falcons ;)

cblack (1/30/2008)
To bad that pretty backfield you guys are imagining will be wrecked by 2 dlineman every other down if we don't fix the oline first.

Oline picks aren't flashy if your not a football fan you don't notice them, but everyone notices football fan or not when you don't have them....ie 2007 Atlanta Falcons ;)

That could be easily fixed threw FAcy and the draft , As i have said many many times , We need Vet OL in Facy , then take Ellis in the first , take another DT like Laws in the 2nd , then grab a couple of good OL like Nicks and maybe cousins in the 4th , then get a deal on a RB like Boyd or Choice in the with the PK comp pick , WE would be cooking with gas then .