Please do not draft QB first we have bigger issues read all

double

Please Please Please draft D.Mcfadden or his backup Jones. With our offensive line not giving any Quarterback time to throw. We need to pound the ball and get the running backs and the line ready. Plus this is a business if and when Vick gets out of jail the entire world will want to see what he is doing on whatever team he is on. When is the last time we had as many prime time spots on TV because of him especially a Thanksgiving game.Since we have a coach now he has 14 months to sit and learn the offense. While he was here ESPN showed the time our offensive line gave him and it was under 3 seconds, and then when he through the ball our punk @$$ receivers didn't catch it and it would hit them in there hands, chest,and helmet. So I would run too cause there is no one on the team to trust and the one person Finneran keeps getting hurt. Dunn is getting old and needs to prepare D.Mac and Norwood to take his spot. How to condition how to roll when you get hit and all. Norwood's already been hurt on little hits, not saying he's not good but he's not number 1 back. I love my falcons I love them but the only good times in 15 years we had a strong running back in Jamal Anderson and a good defense, then Vick gave Brett Favre his first lost in below 30 degree weather. Please Please Please running back first round and than the defense we lost some real key defensive guys because that punk @$$ coach. Love D. Hall but he is to short to play corner and can't hit he is fast but that's a free safety type of player to me. We have the other corner from VA Tech who is 6'1 or 6'2 since we are rebuilding change there positions. I know this was long but I love my Falcons for real

GEORGIAfan (1/29/2008)
HEIGHT DOESNT MATTER!!! STOP BEING HEIGHT HOES!!!

D.Hall is the youngest cb to get an int. 1st year had 2, and he was hurt 6 games.

thats right. height doesnt matter. heart does. deangelo plays w/ a lot of heart and he makes plays. he has 17 int's in his career w/ 2 pick sixes and a fumble recovery for a touchdown. plus he is very young. this guy would be one of the last players i would want to trade.

bossFALCON (1/29/2008)
GEORGIAfan (1/29/2008)

D.Hall is the youngest cb to get an int. 1st year had 2, and he was hurt 6 games.

thats right. height doesnt matter. heart does. deangelo plays w/ a lot of heart and he makes plays. he has 17 int's in his career w/ 2 pick sixes and a fumble recovery for a touchdown. plus he is very young. this guy would be one of the last players i would want to trade.

i agree. i used to be a hieght hoes, well kinda, but then i started to see players killing it, but they were undersized.

GEORGIAfan (1/29/2008)
bossFALCON (1/29/2008)
GEORGIAfan (1/29/2008)

i agree. i used to be a hieght hoes, well kinda, but then i started to see players killing it, but they were undersized.

yea i was too until noticed how many good short players there were in the NFL.

michael d. skelton (1/30/2008)
I don't agree with drafting a running back in the first round. Their careers are way too short and the great ones come around only once in a while. Everything starts in the trenches, and we need help there. Go Coach Smith , GO FALCONS!

My name is Superfan, and I approve of this message.:)

Superfan "! (1/30/2008)
michael d. skelton (1/30/2008)
I don't agree with drafting a running back in the first round. Their careers are way too short and the great ones come around only once in a while. Everything starts in the trenches, and we need help there. Go Coach Smith , GO FALCONS!

My name is Superfan, and I approve of this message.:)

We shall endorse this point as well.

GEORGIAfan (1/29/2008)

ditto

my perfect RBs would be Frank Gore and Mojo. Both are small, but want the extra yardage.

My perfect WRs would be Hines Ward, Boldin, and Welker - all of them play 100% every down no matter if it's a run play to their side or not. and they all would be happy if their team won, even though they didn't get to touch the ball once

chad johnson wouldn't block if the ball wasn't going his way, chad would whine if t.j. got all the catches and he didn't get any - even if the team won

- that was kinda random

the rb depends on the oline just as much as the qb. so you cant' say dont draft one position that depends on the oline b/c the oline sucks and then say go ahead and draft another position that depends on the oline. if you are truelly worried about the oline and not just using that as an excuse to get "your guy" then you should want to draft jake long.

another thing, if and when vick gets out of jail he still has to face the state charges of animal cruelty. it's gonna be hard to beat those charges considering what he plead guilty to.

double (1/29/2008)
Please Please Please draft D.Mcfadden or his backup Jones. With our offensive line not giving any Quarterback time to throw. We need to pound the ball and get the running backs and the line ready. Plus this is a business if and when Vick gets out of jail the entire world will want to see what he is doing on whatever team he is on. When is the last time we had as many prime time spots on TV because of him especially a Thanksgiving game.Since we have a coach now he has 14 months to sit and learn the offense. While he was here ESPN showed the time our offensive line gave him and it was under 3 seconds, and then when he through the ball our punk @$$ receivers didn't catch it and it would hit them in there hands, chest,and helmet. So I would run too cause there is no one on the team to trust and the one person Finneran keeps getting hurt. Dunn is getting old and needs to prepare D.Mac and Norwood to take his spot. How to condition how to roll when you get hit and all. Norwood's already been hurt on little hits, not saying he's not good but he's not number 1 back. I love my falcons I love them but the only good times in 15 years we had a strong running back in Jamal Anderson and a good defense, then Vick gave Brett Favre his first lost in below 30 degree weather. Please Please Please running back first round and than the defense we lost some real key defensive guys because that punk @$$ coach. Love D. Hall but he is to short to play corner and can't hit he is fast but that's a free safety type of player to me. We have the other corner from VA Tech who is 6'1 or 6'2 since we are rebuilding change there positions. I know this was long but I love my Falcons for real

Your an idiot.....a free safety has to be able to hit...hard......and tackle.....htf can you say a small guy like dhall needs to play safety...you obviously have no fing clue about football, you are one of these people who made a posting acct to try and instill your insight into all of us and all you have done is make a ##### of yourself.....NO WE DO NOT NEED A RB FIRST ROUND.....learn your positions and needs before EVER posting again.