What about Crump?

Zenduke

Art Vandalay (1/29/2008)
Don't get me wrong, I love the way Alge plays the game. But he's not getting any younger and the injuries are piling up. I think it would be in our best interest to draft someone to groom as his successor (Milner is a possibility but has to show me more).

unless we take one maybe in the 6th or 7th round i wouldnt draft a TE w/ all these needs.

bossFALCON (1/29/2008)
Art Vandalay (1/29/2008)
Don't get me wrong, I love the way Alge plays the game. But he's not getting any younger and the injuries are piling up. I think it would be in our best interest to draft someone to groom as his successor (Milner is a possibility but has to show me more).

unless we take one maybe in the 6th or 7th round i wouldnt draft a TE w/ all these needs.

I would agree, but if one slips further than expected then let's pull a Reeves and draft the dude.

It would cost the team more to move him than to keep him. I think like a MIL more to move him.

I would hope his down season motivated him to work hard, and hope we get the crump of 05 back. I think we will. He wasnt able to workout as much in the offseason due to injuries, and hopefully we see a slimmer Crumpler, which should help his knees too.

Chiropractor (1/30/2008)
It's funny that most of his body is turning into soft fat, yet his hands are turning to stone.

Do you ever have anything good to say about ANY of our players? I'm just wondering who your favorites are. And if you don't have any, and think they all suck, why are you a Falcons fan? Or are you really just a common troll....

(Nevermind, I just realized I actually don't give a f... )

HatedInRayJay1 (1/30/2008)
Statick (1/30/2008)
Alge's not going anywhere. He's one of our best players on offense.

Why on earth would anyone entertain him leaving?:ermm:

Because he's getting old and on Madden thats when his attributes start to decrease!!!

That's my guess

lol i think his attributes went up this year! he is like a 92 overall or something like that.

The Falcon Ace (1/30/2008)
heyydanny (1/29/2008)
Algernon just had a bad year.....he'll should definately being doin better next year

He had a bad year because Petrino didn't know how to utilize a TE in his offense. Anyone notice that after Petrino left Alge caught like 3-4 TD passes.

Yep.

That and Alge knew Petrino was a gutless worm who didn't know what he was doing.