Ron Paul Signs not allowed in Florida

Twinblade

I happen to come across this video on Youtube

The fine is like $1000 a day..what kind of ##### is this? So we can't put up signs in our own yards that has Ron Paul on it? Wow.

Anyways this video is a few months old though but the signs are still being taken down all over this country.

ucsbdirtybird (1/29/2008)
I guess that is why he finished 5th...:rolleyes:

With the media pretty much telling the American people who to vote for..Its no surprise really. Why else would the media hate Ron Paul for speaking the truth. But we all should know who really is going to win. Hillary Clinton...Why? Its simple, the Media loves her.

Twinblade (1/29/2008)

With the media pretty much telling the American people who to vote for..Its no surprise really. Why else would the media hate Ron Paul for speaking the truth. But we all should know who really is going to win. Hillary Clinton...Why? Its simple, the Media loves her.

Always someone to blame besides Dr. Paul himself. The problem is that many Ron Paul supporters get themselves so mesmerized by his "novel" ideas that they simply can't understand why the majority of America doesn't agree with them. He has some good ideas, and he has some wacky ones. Just because he isn't winning doesn't mean someone is holding him down.

Maybe pulling out of Iraq immediately is a bad idea...Maybe pulling the entire military behind our borders is an even worse idea...Maybe you will tell me I have been brainwashed by the man...

Twinblade (1/29/2008)

Always someone to blame besides Dr. Paul himself. The problem is that many Ron Paul supporters get themselves so mesmerized by his "novel" ideas that they simply can't understand why the majority of America doesn't agree with them. He has some good ideas, and he has some wacky ones. Just because he isn't winning doesn't mean someone is holding him down.

Maybe pulling out of Iraq immediately is a bad idea...Maybe pulling the entire military behind our borders is an even worse idea...Maybe you will tell me I have been brainwashed by the man...

We shouldn't even be in Iraq to begin with, why should we stay in Iraq and have our troops die for nothing? Ron Paul isn't being blamed, hes not doing nothing but proving true facts..Sorry but I don't want a super high way going from Mexico to Canada, whats the point for borders then? Whats the point to have a thin army in America when we have troops all over the world? Do we want another 9/11 attack? But anyways this whole election is rigged anyways, believe it or not, Hillary Clinton will win it.

Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton...what a shame.

Funny that you didn't mention that ALL signs on this particular fence are not allowed. The government "stole" (e.g., removed) ALL of the political signs, some of which were Ron Paul's and others were from different candidates.

So much for this conspiracy theory.

Twinblade (1/29/2008)
Anyways this video is a few months old though but the signs are still being taken down all over this country.

And what proof do you have that "the signs are still being taken down ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY"?

Where else are Ron Paul signs being removed and/or banned?

Twinblade (1/29/2008)

:)

Twinblade (1/29/2008)

So does this mean the media isn't anti-war?

Ramen (1/30/2008)
Twinblade (1/29/2008)

And what proof do you have that "the signs are still being taken down ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY"?

Where else are Ron Paul signs being removed and/or banned?

Ron Paul's Chicago headquarters is on the 3200N block of Lincoln Ave, right by my condo, and I can personally vouch that the office has been vandalized at least twice and the sign out front stolen on numerous occasions. For the record, it is in a very good part of town.

if you read the comments on the right, it states that the city gov has restrictions on the placement of signs and proximity to the road. I would imagine that this was probably not inforced with other candidates but none-the-less the city gov was in there jurisdiction to do what they did.