My final mock until the combine

ugafan713

3rd for Kerney

6th for Griffin

7th for Rossum

After Senior-Bowl assuming we get 3rd pick

1st Sedrick Ellis-every one is very high on this dominant force on the D-line can anchor our defense for years

2nd Andre Woodson-in the second after a decent senior bowl is an excellent pick has all the talent and strong arm to succeed in our new system

2nd Chris Williams-perfect left tackle prospect very good size and good athlete, team leader

3rd Jerod Mayo-big athletic middle linebacker is a playmaker

3rd Kevin Smith-big athletic running back lead nation in rushing this past season

4th Craig Steltz-a mean player very productive team leader

5th Chilo Rachal- big guard if he stayed for his senior year could have been 1st or 2nd round pick

6th Brandon Coutu-or new stating kicker a home town guy

6th Darnell Terrell- a 6 3 210 pound corner can run a 4.45 40 had 11 pass break up this season

7th Fernando Velasco-big hometown lineman add good versatility and depth

7th Marcus Monk-6 6 220 pound receiver with good hands and a 4.55 tons of potential played in a run heavy scheme

THoughts???

ugafan713 (1/29/2008)
3rd for Kerney

6th for Griffin

7th for Rossum

After Senior-Bowl assuming we get 3rd pick

1st Sedrick Ellis- GREAT PICK

2nd Andre Woodson- Ugggh. I think Henne and Flacco are much better options.

2nd Chris Williams- He'll probably be gone by then

3rd Jerod Mayo-See above.

3rd Kevin Smith-GOOD PICK

4th Craig Steltz- Ehhh. I think he's a career backup kind of guy. Good ST player.

5th Chilo Rachal- Good pick, but McShay has him going in the late first in his most recent mock.

6th Brandon Coutu- GOOD PICK

6th Darnell Terrell- GOOD PICK

7th Fernando Velasco- GOOD PICK

7th Marcus Monk- GOOD PICK

THoughts???

L.Rover (1/29/2008)
Matthew Pritts (1/29/2008)
Woodson? You gotta be kiddin me!?

ANd you don't mess w/a QB's delivery. It's like messing w/a pitcher's delivery. It'll mess em up.

Don't tell John Smoltz that.

Huh? John never had a weird delivery. True, he drops sidearm or 3/4 every now and then but he's never had a weird delivery like a Woodson or say, a Hideo Nomo.

Just say "no" to Woodson and JDB. Although JDB would fit well in a WCO, which we ain't running here.

Matthew Pritts (1/30/2008)
Huh? John never had a weird delivery. True, he drops sidearm or 3/4 every now and then but he's never had a weird delivery like a Woodson or say, a Hideo Nomo.

Andre Woodson's delivery is no where near the level of Hideo Nomo's.

And Smoltz doesn't throw 3/4 "now and then", he switched to it exclusively after surgery, right before he came back as our closer.

L.Rover (1/30/2008)
Matthew Pritts (1/30/2008)

Andre Woodson's delivery is no where near the level of Hideo Nomo's.

And Smoltz doesn't throw 3/4 "now and then", he switched to it exclusively after surgery, right before he came back as our closer.

He only does it when his elbow is bothering him.

And I don't know what you see in Woodson. He's Leftwich v.2 IMO.

I watched several UK games and I was not impressed with Woodson. He floats a lot of his passes. He had a lot of potential interceptions dropped. He is as mobile as Stone Mountain.

It seemed like Keenan Burton and Steve Johnson saved him with acrobatic catches. On the plus side, he is a winner. He has a ton of starting experience in the SEC. He has the potential to get much better.

I still like Chad Henne better though.