Chris Houston Did You Know?

Jeffrey Olney

Houston's size and overall athletic skill is so appealing that some have him going as high as 18. He is good at jamming a wide receiver, doesn't back down from anyone, breaks to the ball quickly and is very fluid. His one downfall seems to be his coverage awareness; something that can easily be fixed by a good NFL coach.

If Coach Smith Can Get Our Secondary Motivated They Could Be The Best In The League With Hall,Houston,J.Williams,and milloy/crocker.

Oddy (1/29/2008)
I still say go after Samuels and move houston until he developes more... Nickle back. D. Hall and Samuels = WOO HOO

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this man. Y, should we come out of pocket for Samuels when we have Houston. He will develope more on the field then on the bench. We should use the money on other position. By the way, i'm a huge Houston fan.

Scrappy777 (1/29/2008)
Oddy (1/29/2008)
I still say go after Samuels and move houston until he developes more... Nickle back. D. Hall and Samuels = WOO HOO

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this man. Y, should we come out of pocket for Samuels when we have Houston. He will develope more on the field then on the bench. We should use the money on other position. By the way, i'm a huge Houston fan.

I'm on your side...

Scrappy777 (1/29/2008)
Oddy (1/29/2008)

Samuels is going to get enough money to buy a nice island.Chris is the realistic path.

Jeffrey Olney (1/29/2008)
Houston's size and overall athletic skill is so appealing that some have him going as high as 18. He is good at jamming a wide receiver, doesn't back down from anyone, breaks to the ball quickly and is very fluid. His one downfall seems to be his coverage awareness; something that can easily be fixed by a good NFL coach.

If Coach Smith Can Get Our Secondary Motivated They Could Be The Best In The League With Hall,Houston,J.Williams,and milloy/crocker.

Uh....i like Houston alot too but are you freakin' serious about J.Williams, Crocker and Milloy providing a dominant safety secondary? gmafb! c'mon! If we don't get some safety talent out of free agency or the draft you'll see similar results in terms of the pass defense next season....Jimmy Williams showed me all i needed to see last year! HE IS NOT WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS!!!

Best in the league, you're joking right?

ebonymonk (1/30/2008)

Best in the league, you're joking right?

rofl....top 10 maybe...not bed in the league....i would give that to ....San Diego with Jammer...Cromartie...and Florence....or Denver with Bailey and Bly...or GB with Woodson and Harris....Dallas with Newman and Henry.......Giants Ross and Madison....Seattle.....Babs and Trufant.....**** i would put Jax over us....with Mathis and Williams and Nelson.....lol seriously.....dont say best in the league....