FB

We got rid of Griffith for that guy.... I still don't get that at all. I mean if we would have used him, or when we did use him, if he would have been what we paid for, then yeah... I could see why we did it. Losing Griffith was a mistake IMO.

Petrino was one of the worst coach to coach in the NFL. He don't know how to use the guy on his team. His halftime adjustment are really bad. Ovie, should of being use alot more.

In the system we have now, I think he will be use alot more. Lead Blocking and Goal line Carries. Short Yardage.

UGA_DAWG46 (1/29/2008)
Petrino was one of the worst coach to coach in the NFL. He don't know how to use the guy on his team. His halftime adjustment are really bad. Ovie, should of being use alot more.

In the system we have now, I think he will be use alot more. Lead Blocking and Goal line Carries. Short Yardage.

agree to that.

chad plymel (1/29/2008)
Ovie will be the reason we go to the dance this season

Too high of a goal to set. We're still in rebuilding mode. It may take us a few years. I say possibily 4 to 5 years from we will have a team that can be able to compete in the playoff.

2-3 for a Qb to get use to the NFL.

Oddy (1/29/2008)
We got rid of Griffith for that guy.... I still don't get that at all. I mean if we would have used him, or when we did use him, if he would have been what we paid for, then yeah... I could see why we did it. Losing Griffith was a mistake IMO.

I wouldnt have mattered if we kept Griffith. He wouldnt have gotten the ball anyway. Also he didnt fit in to what they SAID they wanted to do. I didnt see griffith lighting the league up last year either though....