Randy Moss Goes To The Falcons

Oddy

What do you think? Would you like to see Moss in a Falcons uni?

Moss is a FA, and sources say if he is wanting top money, then he won't get it from the Pats. The only way he stays a Pat is if he decides not to go after money. If he does become a FA, do you think TD will go after him and how aggressively do you think he will or should go after him?

Good fit? or No way?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UGA_DAWG46 (1/29/2008)
I don't think he will sign with us. Unsure who the QB are. And his production this year will like drop if he sign with us. And we dont need a WR. We have Rhoddy White and Laurent Robinson.

As we all know with Moss (if the past tells the future) Money talks! He hasn't got too many years, he needs the money while he can still get it.

I do agree that he is motivated there... that would be the one determing factor, but I think since TD brought him there, he might be able to lure him here too.

boss hogg (1/29/2008)
Oddy (1/29/2008)
TD brought him to the Pats, why not do it here too?

TD had absolutely nothing to do with Randy Moss going to New England. TD was director of college scouting.

Oh... well shoot my dreams down :(

Oddy (1/29/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (1/29/2008)
I don't think he will sign with us. Unsure who the QB are. And his production this year will like drop if he sign with us. And we dont need a WR. We have Rhoddy White and Laurent Robinson.

As we all know with Moss (if the past tells the future) Money talks! He hasn't got too many years, he needs the money while he can still get it.

I do agree that he is motivated there... that would be the one determing factor, but I think since TD brought him there, he might be able to lure him here too.

He took a paycut to go to the Patriots. The Pats won't let him go and if he does leave he definitely wouldn't come here.

They let Branch go, and Brady was pissed about that. He begged for Moss, I just don't see Moss taking a pay cut for more years.

It is all speculation right now, I just want to know... would the fans want him here if it was possible?

If Moss is smart he will go to where the Money is, he will have his ring... which is what he wanted. He needs Money now. Brady can live with the small contracts because he gets endorsements, Moss isn't going to get many of those because of his reputation. Smart would be take the big paycheck for your last few years. IMO!

Lets count the reasons why this will never happen.

1) The Pats will pay Moss.

2) Blank is still our owner.

3) Blank is still our owner.

4) Moss wanted to play with Vick, not Joey or Byron or Matt whatshisname.

The guy wanted out of Oakland because that was a terrible situation. What in the world makes you think he wants to go running back into another terrible situation?

Wow people...lets think before we post.

We can fix the O-line through the draft as well as the D-line, if we draft the right way. The Pats have a set limit on how much they will pay a position. According to all the sources close to the Pats, they say Moss said he would like to stay a Pat, but The Pats will not pay top money for him to stay.

Blank may not like moss (his past), but if the line was fixed (through draft and FA) moss could open the field not only for white and Robinson, but also for the run.

Oddy (1/29/2008)
What do you think? Would you like to see Moss in a Falcons uni?

Moss is a FA, and sources say if he is wanting top money, then he won't get it from the Pats. The only way he stays a Pat is if he decides not to go after money. If he does become a FA, do you think TD will go after him and how aggressively do you think he will or should go after him?

Good fit? or No way?

You're kidding, right ??

Do you think he is the kind of quality character the new staff is looking for ??

Ok lets not bring up "Character" on here... W. Dunn has the best Character of ANY NFL player in the game today, but almost everyone is screaming to get rid of him. So if someone with such great character but starting to not produce can be shuned by the fans, someone with character flaws who DOMINATES the WR position like no one else can be adored by the fans.

I bet the fans wouldn't care what his character was if he came here and produced like he did this year in NE. Besides, maybe he has chnaged, for the most part... Hopeful thoughts.

Moss will not leave the Pats. Money is not the issue with him, winning and being happy is. He has already made more than 25 million between his contracts. He just came from the Raiders which like the Falcons are in a shambles. He was totally miserable there and had the worst years of his career.

He can either get a good but moderate amount of money to remain in NE on probably the best team ever, being thrown to by the best QB ever to play the game, or he can go be miserable for a bit more cash which he does not need in any way, shape or form. He will not leave the opportunity to keep playing with Brady to go to a franchise that is a horrendous state just to make some extra $$.

harrisonhits (1/29/2008)
Moss will not leave the Pats. Money is not the issue with him, winning and being happy is. He has already made more than 25 million between his contracts. He just came from the Raiders which like the Falcons are in a shambles. He was totally miserable there and had the worst years of his career.

He can either get a good but moderate amount of money to remain in NE on probably the best team ever, being thrown to by the best QB ever to play the game, or he can go be miserable for a bit more cash which he does not need in any way, shape or form. He will not leave the opportunity to keep playing with Brady to go to a franchise that is a horrendous state just to make some extra $$.

His fur coat and fancy watch probably cost him half of his money :D