You won a free trip!!!!

Twinblade

Twinblade (1/29/2008)
Do you hate these type of phone calls? Claiming you won some kind of trip for only the price of (insert limit here) Well anyways some dude called me up and said I won a free trip to Orlando studios or some crap and I would get a 4 star hotel or something. lol.

Its funny if you go down to Orlando on your own and do those timeshare deals with your GF or wife, its like 2 hours of boredom for free tickets to seaworld or Disney world aint bad.

The ones I hate have you ever seen the one with the Jar, Win a free cruise? I filled out the form. Not even 2 weeks later, they called me up and said , CONGRATUALTIONS you WON A FREE CRUISE for 2 for 3 days. I was stoked TILL I did some research on what I had one, and found its its not a cruise at all. They takie you on a boat over to the Bahammas to a flea bag motel. And charge you enough port fees that it would pay for a cruise if you just bought it from Carnival. I turned the cruise down and found tons of people on the web, that had horrible reviews of it and it was a SCAM. If its sounds too good to be true then it is. Its Corny but its true alot of the time. ;)

nativefalcon (1/29/2008)
Twinblade (1/29/2008)
Do you hate these type of phone calls? Claiming you won some kind of trip for only the price of (insert limit here) Well anyways some dude called me up and said I won a free trip to Orlando studios or some crap and I would get a 4 star hotel or something. lol.

Its funny if you go down to Orlando on your own and do those timeshare deals with your GF or wife, its like 2 hours of boredom for free tickets to seaworld or Disney world aint bad.

The ones I hate have you ever seen the one with the Jar, Win a free cruise? I filled out the form. Not even 2 weeks later, they called me up and said , CONGRATUALTIONS you WON A FREE CRUISE for 2 for 3 days. I was stoked TILL I did some research on what I had one, and found its its not a cruise at all. They takie you on a boat over to the Bahammas to a flea bag motel. And charge you enough port fees that it would pay for a cruise if you just bought it from Carnival. I turned the cruise down and found tons of people on the web, that had horrible reviews of it and it was a SCAM. If its sounds too good to be true then it is. Its Corny but its true alot of the time. ;)

Yeah, **** scams...scams are keeping the real winners away because of scam.

For all I know I could of really won but with enough "congrats you won a trip to hawaii or you won a car!" then they want your CC info and tell you the fees, I tell them to f-off.

lol, I was working one day and some girl called me and told me I won 4 free roundtrip passes, knew it was a scam, said "Lady I'm working right now, I don't got time for this" then she has the nerve to say with some attitude "Really? You don't want these passes? you'd have to be dumb to pass these up" I told her to shut the **** up, get a real job you dumb braud' , and hung up on her.its been 2 years ...they have not called back yet....