Does anybody remember that toolbag that had his own website

kicker23

Does anybody have a link to the story about that complete tool from Atlanta that has a website of himself? The website features him in cameo roles of some obscure tv shows and movies, as well as his modeling pics and pics of him flexing his *cough* muscles. I can t remember the guys name. Anybody remember?

I want to forward it to some friends of mine up here.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kicker23 (1/29/2008)
Does anybody have a link to the story about that complete tool from Atlanta that has a website of himself? The website features him in cameo roles of some obscure tv shows and movies, as well as his modeling pics and pics of him flexing his *cough* muscles. I can t remember the guys name. Anybody remember?

I want to forward it to some friends of mine up here.

Your right dude is a major tool, bout ruined my keyboard drinking a beer and clicking on it at the same time. :P

Wow. If his t-shirts aren't jokes, he has some incredibly misplaced confidence.

He needs better pictures on his portfolio. He's not fat, he's just too heavy for suits. The fitness ones are awful, too. He's not lean, but he's not big enough to be in the bodybuilder category. The business does suck, but learn to accept the hatred or get out. I remember being told at 112 pounds that I had "just gotten too big" and if I could "lose 15 or so pounds", I would once again be marketable. I was 20-something and semi-confident, but that would have a horrible impact on a teenage girl's self-esteem.

Anyway, I WANT to know the details on the "criteria" he referenced in his media section. That's got to be hilarious.

etifan (1/29/2008)
Wow. If his t-shirts aren't jokes, he has some incredibly misplaced confidence.

He needs better pictures on his portfolio. He's not fat, he's just too heavy for suits. The fitness ones are awful, too. He's not lean, but he's not big enough to be in the bodybuilder category. The business does suck, but learn to accept the hatred or get out. I remember being told at 112 pounds that I had "just gotten too big" and if I could "lose 15 or so pounds", I would once again be marketable. I was 20-something and semi-confident, but that would have a horrible impact on a teenage girl's self-esteem.

Anyway, I WANT to know the details on the "criteria" he referenced in his media section. That's got to be hilarious.

I've seen it before, you'll crap yourself laughing at this guys ego.

In fact, heres a perfect example:

http://gawker.com/news/douchebags/nightmar...orld-309684.php

Scroll down

nuccah (1/30/2008)

I've seen it before, you'll crap yourself laughing at this guys ego. In fact, heres a perfect example:

http://gawker.com/news/douchebags/nightmar...orld-309684.php

Scroll down

OMG, I can't breathe!!! That WAS great!

6 pictures of just your head and your inability to answer a simple question lets me know one thing. You are not in shape.

Dear John:

Your incessant need to spout your accomplishments tells ME one thing: you have a small #####.

Regards,

etifan

P.S. I had a BMW at 16. Sorry you had to wait so long for yours.

etifan (1/30/2008)

OMG, I can't breathe!!! That WAS great!

6 pictures of just your head and your inability to answer a simple question lets me know one thing. You are not in shape.

Dear John:

Your incessant need to spout your accomplishments tells ME one thing: you have a small #####.

Regards,

etifan

P.S. I had a BMW at 16. Sorry you had to wait so long for yours.

Que chingon.

etifan (1/30/2008)
kicker23 (1/30/2008)
where did you come from etifan? You crack me up!

:D:D:D

I's from Missour-ah...we's not as sophisticated as them there Atlantans...

You should know, it is pronounced At-lannans. I live in Chicago now. It's amazing how stupid I became when I crossed the mason-dixon line. I blame Kentucky.

kicker23 (1/30/2008)
It's amazing how stupid I became when I crossed the mason-dixon line. I blame Kentucky.

Call me old fashioned, but I'll be damned if I salute a flag that recognizes Kentuckah as a state.

And for the rest of youins, don't hate the playa, hate the playa's friends and family for not smacking some sense into him years ago.