How much would you be willing to pay to see the Falcons in the Super Bowl.

chazh

ukfalc (1/29/2008)
A trip to the Super Bowl from here would cost just short of $3000 ($6000), including flights accommodation and game ticket. I'd be willing to pay that if the Falcons were to get to the Super Bowl.

Im from England as well and would be willing to pay that as well as we all know how often an Atlanta super bowl apperence is !!!!

I would not be able to afford to go, if they get it together any time soon. 19K IS ridiculous! Maybe 1K/tix. Even if it was nosebleeds, just being there w/the Falcons there would be worth at least that much.

STHs - do you guys get any kind of special deals on SB tix or playoff game tix if the Falcons make it that far?

falconfootball (1/29/2008)
I would not be able to afford to go, if they get it together any time soon. 19K IS ridiculous! Maybe 1K/tix. Even if it was nosebleeds, just being there w/the Falcons there would be worth at least that much.

STHs - do you guys get any kind of special deals on SB tix or playoff game tix if the Falcons make it that far?

i believe you get a chance to get playoff tickets before others can, and i think superbowl tickets are based off of how long you've held your season tickets as to where you are in line for tickets.

this is speculation and/or my opinion, i'm not positive. i just know that's the way it works for college when it comes to conference championship and/or bowl games

chazh (1/29/2008)
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7725980/Fans-paying-top-dollar-for-Super-Bowl-tickets

Personally I would be willing to pay a considerable sum of money, but nothing stupid. Fans paying $19000 are crazy, I would say $1000-2000 is a more sensible sum, but it is a once in a lifetime oppertunity.

How about the rest of you ????

Well it depends where it is....because in the GA Dome.....nosebleed seats arent bad at all lol...unlike here in Jax, where the nosebleeds are like watching ants...lol I have jag season tickets and i feel so bad for the people who sit up there....but here its $435 for a season at Jacksonville muni stadium for the 100-200 sections.....which isnt bad at all....i would probably pay 2000.00 to watch the falcons in the sb

birds_till_death (1/29/2008)
falconfootball (1/29/2008)

i believe you get a chance to get playoff tickets before others can, and i think superbowl tickets are based off of how long you've held your season tickets as to where you are in line for tickets.

this is speculation and/or my opinion, i'm not positive. i just know that's the way it works for college when it comes to conference championship and/or bowl games

sheesh enough already with the trashy sig pictures, that image in your sig is quite offensive.

I tried to go to the SB in 98. I had planned on taking my dad, and was willing to go $1500.00 a ticket, but I found no takers. If I had it to do again I'd leave my pops at home, because I bought season tix for he and I for the next few seasons, and all he did was complain about the crowds and his uncomfortable seat. I'm not saying he was ungreatful, I just sayin.

If you ever plan on going to the big game, and your taking someone with you, then you had better be prepared to drop at least 5 to $7000.00 and that is probably a cheap estimation.

Been there, done that in 1999. Don't remember how much I spent, but like someone said it was a "once in a lifetime experience." Yes, season ticket holders get offered tickets at face value. Seems like then it was about $500 each. But, it is a corporate experience. All the really good seats are owned by some company. I enoyed the **** out of it and will always have that memory. **** you, Eugene Robinson. Dwight ran one back though.:D

my folks are giants season tix holders, and have been for 45 years - whether you get tickets is a lottery - my parents did not get them, their friends in the seats next to them did, and sold them to their son who lives in boston and is going with a friend

tix - face value = $700 per, total of $1,400

$

plane tix from boston to Phoenix are going for over $3,000 per seat

hotel at the ramada inn by the airport? $800 a night, minimum of three night stay

total trip for 2? close to $10,0000

I would pay a lot ot go to to a superbowl I cared about - $10,000? doubt it