VICK IS COMING BACK!!!

Superfan !

The sad part is.....I wish it were true.

I know that what Vick did was bad, very bad.

........but if he was to pay his 'debt to society', get reinstated by the commish, and truely be remorseful for his actions....I would welcome him back with open arms.

It would make one **** of a story for Vick to come back and win a SB with Atlanta.

Ken Radcliff (1/29/2008)

........but if he was to pay his 'debt to society', get reinstated by the commish, and truely be remorseful for his actions....I would welcome him back with open arms.

It would make one **** of a story for Vick to come back and win a SB with Atlanta.

I hear ya...and i agree

Ken Radcliff (1/29/2008)

you and i differ in opinion on this one. if all the above is true, i wish him the best and for him to find sucess, but just not with the falcons. he's burned this franchise far too badly for me even consider cheering for him as one of my own again.

my feeling about him not returning to the falcons does not mean that i wish his NFL career to be over. I do believe he deserves a second chance....(AFTER his time is served) and he's paid his debt to society. i just don't believe he deserves that chance with us. that bridge is burned

Ken Radcliff (1/29/2008)

A story that must be written if at all possible.

Nothing like it really. Accept maybe the Pats season as a team this year.

But Individually......Nothing like the Vick Redemption scenario!

As a football enthusiast I'd welcome the opportunity to be a part of that somehow.

It has the potential to be one of the great comeback stories of all time :)

birds_till_death (1/29/2008)
you and i differ in opinion on this one. if all the above is true, i wish him the best and for him to find sucess, but just not with the falcons. he's burned this franchise far too badly for me even consider cheering for him as one of my own again.

The team wasn't the only one getting burned around here... burned is burned! :pinch:

Where were you when the FO defied the OLine getting Vick two seperated shoulders of which he played an entire season thru. A broken leg of which he came back early from.

And a severe lack of hands on the wrs squad. :ermm:

my feeling about him not returning to the falcons does not mean that i wish his NFL career to be over. I do believe he deserves a second chance....(AFTER his time is served) and he's paid his debt to society. i just don't believe he deserves that chance with us. that bridge is burned

I say from a business stand point your dead wrong, but we'll see!

So far the FO hasn't been in the Penthouse in my book!! Too say the least :doze: