did anyone see the new movie this past weekend that came out called untraceable??

falconsstomp

there was a part at the beginning of the movie where a man caught a cat, lock him up in a cage, and he put was seemed to be like a big sticky mouse trap or some kinda glue right in front of the cage and on the other side was a bowl of milk..he let the cat out and to make a long story short the cat died because he got stuck on the sticky pad trying to get to the milk..now the moral of this story is when the cops came and seen it, one man said, "its only a cat"...he didnt see the crime of cruelty to animals, it was just only a cat..once i seen that, i shouted out, thats not what they said about vick, everyone agreed and laughed in the movie theater. i know its only a movie, but where is the justice in putting these types of scenes of cruelty to animals in movies???

falkonX7 (1/29/2008)
When did TATF become the vick discussion forum? This is pathetic. I was a huge fan of his but I let the ##### go.

Please just let it go.

there is no falcon news to talk about right now, nothing is happening, so how can we talk about the falcons when nothing is happening??its gonna be like once the superbowl is over and up until april unless a falcon player gets cut or we add someone, but i wasnt gonna put this here until i seen about 50 million other vick threads..

falconsstomp (1/29/2008)
falkonX7 (1/29/2008)
When did TATF become the vick discussion forum? This is pathetic. I was a huge fan of his but I let the ##### go.

Please just let it go.

there is no falcon news to talk about right now, nothing is happening, so how can we talk about the falcons when nothing is happening??its gonna be like once the superbowl is over and up until april unless a falcon player gets cut or we add someone, but i wasnt gonna put this here until i seen about 50 million other vick threads..

Whats happening with Vick right now thats worth talking about? IMO nothing. I guess I just try not to live in the past.

All I've got to say is that if this is gonna turn back into a vick forum I probably wont be visiting this place that much anymore. It's way past time to move on. There are no intelligent discussions left to have about Vick.

falkonX7 (1/29/2008)
falconsstomp (1/29/2008)
falkonX7 (1/29/2008)

Please just let it go.

Whats happening with Vick right now thats worth talking about? IMO nothing. I guess I just try not to live in the past.

All I've got to say is that if this is gonna turn back into a vick forum I probably wont be visiting this place that much anymore. It's way past time to move on. There are no intelligent discussions left to have about Vick.

i dont think it will turn back if there is something else important enough about our current team to talk about but i dont think there is right now..face reality, vick will always be a cloud over the state of georgia and and falcons fans, he will never be forgotten, will always be talked about. i hate it for the rookie QB whoever we get, because the media and the ajc will always compare him to vick and thats alot of pressure for a rookie to always answer vick questions, and how is he gonna get fans to forget about vick and focus on whoever the rookie is. thats why he need a vet like mcnabb. he knows how to handle controversy, and he knows how to win, and thats the only important thing...winning.

falconsstomp (1/29/2008)
there was a part at the beginning of the movie where a man caught a cat, lock him up in a cage, and he put was seemed to be like a big sticky mouse trap or some kinda glue right in front of the cage and on the other side was a bowl of milk..he let the cat out and to make a long story short the cat died because he got stuck on the sticky pad trying to get to the milk..now the moral of this story is when the cops came and seen it, one man said, "its only a cat"...he didnt see the crime of cruelty to animals, it was just only a cat..once i seen that, i shouted out, thats not what they said about vick, everyone agreed and laughed in the movie theater. i know its only a movie, but where is the justice in putting these types of scenes of cruelty to animals in movies???

Ah, you again, dude how the **** can you compare a scene in the movie.....of a CAT getting stuck on a sticky pad.....as oppose to hundreds of brutally wounded dogs....either you are blind to reality, or you are a dog fighter yourself, or at least support it...You should really think about things before you hit the post button, they cannot even be remotely compared.

falconsstomp (1/29/2008)

.... vick will always be a cloud over the state of georgia and and falcons fans, he will never be forgotten, will always be talked about.

I couldn't disagree more strongly with that statement. As time goes on he will fade more and more from everyone's collective memories. He will be cut by the Falcons the very second they get as much of their money back as they can. If the Falcons can start winning games within the next couple of years he will fade even faster.

If he does make it back into the NFL eventually the press will resurrect his story, but most of the attention will be centered around whichever city and/or franchise takes the chance on him.

It won't be Atlanta.

i dont think it will turn back if there is something else important enough about our current team to talk about but i dont think there is right now..face reality, vick will always be a cloud over the state of georgia and and falcons fans, he will never be forgotten, will always be talked about. i hate it for the rookie QB whoever we get, because the media and the ajc will always compare him to vick and thats alot of pressure for a rookie to always answer vick questions, and how is he gonna get fans to forget about vick and focus on whoever the rookie is. thats why he need a vet like mcnabb. he knows how to handle controversy, and he knows how to win, and thats the only important thing...winning.
Vick will only be a cloud over this franchise and our fans as long as certain fans have the pipe dream that Vick will be a falcon again.

I honestly like the support that the guys still gets. I really enjoyed when our guys did their little tribute to him on MNF (though Roddy took it way too far). I just can't stand getting on TATF and seeing just as many Vick threads as when he was still our QB. I hated it then and I hate it now.

If the only thing that some of you guys can find to talk about on this dysfunctional team is our old QB I don't even know what to say.

ShaunnBigDin08 (1/29/2008)
falconsstomp (1/29/2008)

Ah, you again, dude how the **** can you compare a scene in the movie.....of a CAT getting stuck on a sticky pad.....as oppose to hundreds of brutally wounded dogs....either you are blind to reality, or you are a dog fighter yourself, or at least support it...You should really think about things before you hit the post button, they cannot even be remotely compared.

if you would go back and look under the freakin topic at what i put...IM NOT HERE TO TAKE #7's SIDE...**** can you read..a cat is an animal just like a dog is..the dude in the movie INTENTIONALLY killed the cat..not an accident..maybe u should jus go see the movie.

falconsstomp (1/29/2008)
falconsstomp (1/29/2008)

if you would go back and look under the freakin topic at what i put...IM NOT HERE TO TAKE #7's SIDE...**** can you read..a cat is an animal just like a dog is..the dude in the movie INTENTIONALLY killed the cat..not an accident..maybe u should jus go see the movie.

I guess the movie directors should take out all the murder that goes on in movies too...since its illegal and all...Its a movie dude...its not like this guy actualy did this in real life....look at the saw movies...those are all way more messed up than doing that to a cat...

Some people just dont understand that huge line between fantasy and reality

falconsstomp (1/29/2008)

LOL

THIS is the very reason why Vick's crime is scene as heinous as it is.

People are desensitized to seeing humans get killed because they see it all the time in their action movies. Guy goes in a room and sprays 50+ men with bullets, and it's a great scene.

Harm one domesticated animal and it's considered "going overboard".

So with the way people are desensitized to human death, Vick's crime is more heinous than Leonard Little

falconsstomp (1/29/2008)

IT... WAS... A... FREAKEN... MOVIE

That means that it is fake, it is not real, and that no animal was actually hurt during the movie.

He INTENTIONALLY played the role of a fictional person fictionally killing a cat that was NEVER HURT.

Dude hes an idiot he is caught on this whole racist thing....he feels that anything negative towards black people is racist...he needs to get over it...because if Vick was white hed be in the same place.....

dude shut up, i did not say one word about anything being racist.dont put words in my mouth..i swear some of you might be older than me, but yall sure are brain dead..the moral of this whole story was not about the dead cat, it was about the comment the officer, fbi agent, whatever he was made, he said its just a cat..and referring to the vick case, when people would say, its just a dog, you vick haters and protesters would alwayz come back with the same line.."you just dont get it"..go see the movie first, then come back and pull this thread up and holla at me when u have knowledge or at least get your brain back functioning properly

i heard that his celly likes to cuddle after a nice romantic evening out on the yard.

falconsstomp (1/29/2008)
Dude hes an idiot he is caught on this whole racist thing....he feels that anything negative towards black people is racist...he needs to get over it...because if Vick was white hed be in the same place.....

dude shut up, i did not say one word about anything being racist.dont put words in my mouth..i swear some of you might be older than me, but yall sure are brain dead..the moral of this whole story was not about the dead cat, it was about the comment the officer, fbi agent, whatever he was made, he said its just a cat..and referring to the vick case, when people would say, its just a dog, you vick haters and protesters would alwayz come back with the same line.."you just dont get it"..go see the movie first, then come back and pull this thread up and holla at me when u have knowledge or at least get your brain back functioning properly

"aight dawg word, I will holla at u" Shutup. Talk about being brain dead, you make yourself look very ignorant in all of your posts. Use CORRECT grammer, and spelling and then maybe..JUST maybe someone would take you serious. Oh, and by the way...I was not refering to this post, but you in general...you believe everything is racist.

falconsstomp (1/29/2008)

"aight dawg word, I will holla at u" Shutup. Talk about being brain dead, you make yourself look very ignorant in all of your posts. Use CORRECT grammer, and spelling and then maybe..JUST maybe someone would take you serious. Oh, and by the way...I was not refering to this post, but you in general...you believe everything is racist.

yea it figures when u point out something totally off the subject and get on something else..thats all yall like to do is talk about someones grammer when yall know yall are wrong. thats ok, u dont have to explain yourself, u jus did..

falconsstomp (1/29/2008)
ShaunnBigDin08 (1/29/2008)[hryea it figures when u point out something totally off the subject and get on something else..thats all yall like to do is talk about someones grammer when yall know yall are wrong. thats ok, u dont have to explain yourself, u jus did..

"Yall" who exactly are you refering to...us posters here? us intelligent people here? us white people? i mean you leave it open there....and given your posting history of racial controversy, I am not sure how to take that...

falconsstomp (1/29/2008)

If they aren't going to bring back the Vick forum, can they create a "Dumb Post Hall of Fame" forum. I think I have found the first candidate.