Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

defensedefensedefense

This guy should be sharing a cell with MV7... A much longer sentence though.

22 posts in this topic

in this case he should have been sent to prison and the universities directors and the university should received punishment for covering up stuff like this and last but not least the DA should be fired and charged with covering up stuff to

it is a sad time when animals get more justice the a human

this is what i hate about the law

With regard to him sharing a cell with Vick, I wonder if the girl or her family would agree that Dog fighting should be treated equally as drugging and raping someone.

I for one, think if the time, effort and money spent on the Vick case was spent elsewhere; You would probably have an extra thousand rapists in jail.

We live in a very sad reality when kids believe that because of their talent they can get away with everything. It's even sadder when our society lets what they believe be true.

londonfalcon (1/29/2008)
With regard to him sharing a cell with Vick, I wonder if the girl or her family would agree that Dog fighting should be treated equally as drugging and raping someone.

well in this case dog fight was a worse crime then drugging and raping someone

8-ball (1/29/2008)

well in this case dog fight was a worse crime then drugging and raping someone

You can't be serious. I hope I'm just reading it wrong. I wonder if you would still feel the same if it was your sister, mother, daughter, or wife that was drugged and raped?

falconsstomp (1/29/2008)
and this is falcons related how???

No more unrelated than your stupid posts....and your statement of, "There is nothing Falcons related going on now, until after the superbowl" shutup, dont flame someone for posting an interesting article, not to mention, it is kind of a supporting article that Dhall isnt as bad as people say....and he was relating him to your boyfriend mike vick.

The_ ATL (1/29/2008)
Talk About the Falcons.
What is this 'talk about the falcons' you speak of?:P

londonfalcon (1/29/2008)

I for one, think if the time, effort and money spent on the Vick case was spent elsewhere; You would probably have an extra thousand rapists in jail.

basically. the comparison doesn't even make any **** sense. vick is in prison for his crimes.

but did he ever get in any fights? did he do anything that endangered the lives of other human beings? not even close.

the way folks think around here is mindboggling.

poetx99 (1/29/2008)
londonfalcon (1/29/2008)

basically. the comparison doesn't even make any **** sense. vick is in prison for his crimes.

but did he ever get in any fights? did he do anything that endangered the lives of other human beings? not even close.

the way folks think around here is mindboggling.

100% agree with you, I was refering to the title of the thread.

The guy in the article was given chance after chance after chance after chance after chance and is now with Tampa. He is a disgusting example of a Human Being but for some reason his repeated crimes are ok with the Commish.

There was a similiar case of Dog Fighting in the UK lst year. I'm sure everyone in the world must have heard of it. They were fined £1500. No media circus following it, no helicopters over their house every day. No sports council setting themselves above the law by saying after a prison sentance, they may impose their own punishment.

Anyway - have we hired any new coaches today??

Y'know, it's too bad they didn't give Mora his "dream job" back then. He'd a straightened that thug right out in a hurry.

[/sarcasm off]

That was a long read. I find it disgusting that this guy is even allowed to continue to play in the NFL.

The UW football team was used to run-ins with the law. It even had a system, of sorts, for dealing with them. Randy Hart, the defensive-line coach, had police contacts who would tell him when players were in trouble. Other coaches had names of attorneys players could contact.

But it was the players from The U who got the bad rap.

july425 (1/29/2008)
The UW football team was used to run-ins with the law. It even had a system, of sorts, for dealing with them. Randy Hart, the defensive-line coach, had police contacts who would tell him when players were in trouble. Other coaches had names of attorneys players could contact.

So? The players keep their noses clean, then there isn't any need for a system to deal w/their run-ins w/the law. I see your point - the coaches shouldn't have tolerated the BS to begin with, from HS on up IMO. But the fact is, if the players stayed out of trouble, then there would be no need to set up any sort of help for them. It would be a non-issue.

falconfootball (1/29/2008)
july425 (1/29/2008)

So? The players keep their noses clean, then there isn't any need for a system to deal w/their run-ins w/the law. I see your point - the coaches shouldn't have tolerated the BS to begin with, from HS on up IMO. But the fact is, if the players stayed out of trouble, then there would be no need to set up any sort of help for them. It would be a non-issue.

I think you misunderstood...when I referred to the players at "The U"..I was referring to the Univ of Miami ( "the U" - their nickname) - and how they always had the reputation for the bad azz football players...but here is a clear admission of a whole infrastructure specifically for bad azzes.

july425 (1/29/2008)
falconfootball (1/29/2008)
july425 (1/29/2008)

I think you misunderstood...when I referred to the players at "The U"..I was referring to the Univ of Miami ( "the U" - their nickname) - and how they always had the reputation for the bad azz football players...but here is a clear admission of a whole infrastructure specifically for bad azzes.

You're right, I did misunderstand that. My bad. :)