Ive Been thinking lately and I think I know how D-hall felt when...

darthfalconus

He probably feels that the team didnt need another drill seargant (spl) type in here. I really think the team is going to have all their own personal fires up their YKW because of the bad taste in their mouths from last year. And because of this opinion i beleive Dunn and Brooking might restructure rather that retire or get cut. I dont beleive either of them want to end their careers with last year being their last years. I know I wouldnt. Even if i didnt feel i could contribute as much as in days past, id be wanting to have a last hurrah sort to speak, and would be willing to give 150% effort in deminished roles. But this is my take on things...

darthfalconus (1/29/2008)
He probably feels that the team didnt need another drill seargant (spl) type in here. I really think the team is going to have all their own personal fires up their YKW because of the bad taste in their mouths from last year. And because of this opinion i beleive Dunn and Brooking might restructure rather that retire or get cut. I dont beleive either of them want to end their careers with last year being their last years. I know I wouldnt. Even if i didnt feel i could contribute as much as in days past, id be wanting to have a last hurrah sort to speak, and would be willing to give 150% effort in deminished roles. But this is my take on things...

it's possible, but it's really a matter of how big their egos are. most players don't want to take a pay cut because they feel like their salary number is proof of their worth to the team.

i truely believe that with the right direction and adjustments this team can have a post trumatic (spl) year like the saints did a year ago after the hurricane.. I think the players we have are going to be fired up to have redemption from last year and give petrino the proverbial middle finger with a side of touche' :)

darthfalconus (1/29/2008)

Did I miss something?

I have heard unconfirmed reports from sources familiar with the Falcons that Hall wasn't a member of the 9 party interviewing team. This could lead to speculation that Hall will not be a member of the 2008 Falcons. Or, we can use this unconfirmed information and come to more speculation that this team doesn't care about Hall's opinions regarding the coaching staff.

This is great news and a move in the right direction from Arthur Blank. IMO Hall is not smart enough to play CB. Asking him to help pick and choose coaches is way too much.

It looks like Blank has decided to stop letting the malcontents run the team. We may be moving in the right direction after all.