R2 Carl Nicks OT/G

R2 Jasper Brinkley LB

R3 Dennis Keyes S

R4 Mario Urrutia WR

R5 Kregg Lumpkin RB

R6 Brandon Coutu K

R7 Darren Toney/Antwaun Molden CB

R7 Fernando Velasco C/G

A line is now in place for a year of getting a feel for each other before The Falcons bring in a QB. The D start to take shape.

When you look at the Falcons do you see a super star of the team, or Do you see a team the is a super star. Team First

TA (1/29/2008)
FA Nat Dorsey OT

FA Stacy Andrews OT/G

FA Jake Scott OG

FA Eugene Wilson S/CB

FA Chris Brown RB

FA Dan Klecko DL/MLB

Draft

R1 Glenn Dorsey/ Sedrick Ellis DT both can not be gone GOOD PICK

R2 Carl Nicks OT/G GOOD PICK

R2 Jasper Brinkley LB I thought he is returning to SC

R3 Dennis Keyes S Eh....We need a QB somewhere

R4 Mario Urrutia WR Eh.....How about an OG?

R5 Kregg Lumpkin RB Don't know much bout him

R6 Brandon Coutu K GOOD PICK

R7 Darren Toney/Antwaun Molden CB GOOD PICK

R7 Fernando Velasco C/G GOOD PICK

A line is now in place for a year of getting a feel for each other before The Falcons bring in a QB. The D start to take shape.

When you look at the Falcons do you see a super star of the team, or Do you see a team the is a super star. Team First

Some of your picks are really good, but we just can't wait until 2009 to draft a QB. We need to draft someone this year, and let them sit behind Chris Redman for the year.

I can really tell this is infact 5 minutes of work :w00t:

Although I like the way you're going in the draft, but they are out of position. Kregg Lumpkin probably won't be drafted our is a late rounder. Keyes? I think i`d have to do research on him. Nicks is a solid player, but one of the potential first rounders will be there in the second for us. Toney and Molden?

Also, i`d rather have Phillip Wheeler than Jasper. Plus, we need a QB this year. We can't wait any longer.

TA (1/29/2008)
FA Nat Dorsey OT

FA Stacy Andrews OT/G

FA Jake Scott OG

FA Eugene Wilson S/CB

FA Chris Brown RB

FA Dan Klecko DL/MLB

Draft

R1 Glenn Dorsey/ Sedrick Ellis DT both can not be gone

R2 Carl Nicks OT/G

R2 Jasper Brinkley LB

R3 Dennis Keyes S

R4 Mario Urrutia WR

R5 Kregg Lumpkin RB

R6 Brandon Coutu K

R7 Fernando Velasco C/G

u could of atleast signed sumbody just for the **** of it at QB

I just do not like any of the QB this year. More than likey Georgia or Florida QB comes out early so I think we could wait a year. I also would like to see what D.J. Shockely can do before we give up on him. That why I do not have a QB at all.:)

Not sure if Jasper got the med red shirt to return for one more year. As for MLB I know Wheeler is more of a Tampa-2 MLB. I like guy why can play in any D Jasper brinkley I will have to look at Ezar Butler. As for the Toney/Molden Just looking at All the team that use three and four WR set. Plus If we lose Hall we have someone who been here a year to step up to polay the slot DB. Iron would be the other starter. As for Lumpkin I just have seen Georgia RB do better in the Pros Than in collage do not know why??

TA (1/30/2008)
I just do not like any of the QB this year. More than likey Georgia or Florida QB comes out early so I think we could wait a year. I also would like to see what D.J. Shockely can do before we give up on him. That why I do not have a QB at all.:)
If you really think Tim Tebow has a future in the NFL at QB, then I can't help you.

And Stafford ain't coming out early. 99% of all pro-style QB's stay all 4 years.

Also, you think the '08 class is bad(and it's not that bad) the '09 class stinks out loud. Go look at all the seniors entering the draft next year at QB.

Fact is, we need to draft a QB this year, we can't wait. To say so otherwise is kidding yourself.

ALso, Shock is not NFL caliber.

FA Nat Dorsey OT

FA Stacy Andrews OT/G

FA Jake Scott OG

FA Eugene Wilson S/CB

FA Chris Brown RB

FA Dan Klecko DL/MLB

Draft

R1 Glenn Dorsey/ Sedrick Ellis DT both can not be gone

R2 Carl Nicks OT/G

R2 Jasper Brinkley LB

R3 Dennis Keyes S

R4 Mario Urrutia WR

R5 Kregg Lumpkin RB

R6 Brandon Coutu K

R7 Fernando Velasco C/G

-There is NO way the Falcons bring in 3 OL players in FA, then 2 more in the draft.

-Jasper Brinkley isnt even draft eligible this year.

-Urrutia might not even get drafted, especially not in the 4th. Douglas might go in 4th if lucky IMO.

- Jake Scott doesnt even fit in the type of OL you have us getting. Andrews, Dorsey and Nicks are all HUGE line blockers, and Scott is an undersized OG (285 lbs or so).

I do not understand why everyone is in a hurry to draft a QB. If you look at all the top QB in the NFL right now only handful were Drafted high in the draft. Some of the ones that were drafted high have flopped with thier teams. WE have two first round QB on the roster now. That were Drafted by other teams. So Qb is the hardest spot to say that this guy is good or this guy is not. The system also has a lot to do with what a QB is or is not. Just look at Mike Vick his best year was under Dan Reeves. Then Jake Plumber he was a better In Denver than with the Cards. We need to look at what type of system that The Falcons will use that why I say wait a year before taking a QB. Not every QB fits into every system.The other fact is there might be a Derek Anderson type that fits our system better and could get him cheep. A QB that flopped with one team my be a Jim Plunkett type QB for some other team.