ILL BE GLAD WHEN VICK IS BACK ON THIS TEAM

ATLballer

you really think Blank is going to let vick come back and play for him?? what makes you think that?? Blank is a proud man, and i thnk if you put his name through the muck like vick has, then you do not resign him.

we havent cut him, because of the cap hit. just wait til june, when the cap hit will be less.

you sound worried vicious.....im sure the aints are looking for fans...you can go over there

Why do I sound worried? Because I am a fan of the Falcons and am not obsessed with a Felon who is in jail and is only on the team's roster so Blank can get his money back? Or because I have accepted the fact that one of my most favorite athletes ran an interstate dog fighting ring and is more than likely never going to play for us ever again, nor would I want him to now?

atlballer (1/28/2008)
he's the best player on this team....he's coming back........they realized what he was doing for this team

They realized that our o-line sucks and that Vick wasn't the problem after all. Now they have the right guys running the draft and making personnel decisions so that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

I'm not for nor against Vick returning to this team...

I am for what benefits the Falcons in winning games...

Football is entertainment to me. I don't look to it as a moral compass or channel by which to cheer on my own personal beliefs. Nor do I look to the players of the game as role models...

I do think that its stupid for supposed fans of this team that are opposed to Vick's return to be so ready to question the loyalty of someone that's for Vick's return, but also threaten to cheer for another team if, he does return...

atlballer (1/28/2008)
Vick made thei team somewhat respectable with a make shift O-Line....If Vick had the line Brady has he would have brought this city a Championship a long time ago

And then his cousin would have still gotten caught dealing drugs and Vick would have still been busted for dogfighting. What's you point?

Vicious (1/28/2008)
atlballer (1/28/2008)
he's the best player on this team....he's coming back........they realized what he was doing for this team

They realized that our o-line sucks and that Vick wasn't the problem after all. Now they have the right guys running the draft and making personnel decisions so that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

you hope we have the right guy making decisions and running the draft....you have no idea what type of person we have running our team as the GM

atlballer (1/28/2008)
Vicious (1/28/2008)
atlballer (1/28/2008)

you hope we have the right guy making decisions and running the draft....you have no idea what type of person we have running our team as the GM

My point would be we know who mike vick is now and he is a loser.He stabbed us in the back and made us a laughing stock.Move on!

I wish Vick the very best when he gets out of prison. But he won't be here. Dimitroff already blew that question off and stressed the concept of "team", and not having a team depend on any single player.

Vick is going to be cut this off-season. The Team needs his salary cap space. It's simple business, and time to move on.

I see Vick playing in Canada for a year after he gets out. That will be good for him, in many aspects. He wont be back in the NFL until 2010 or after. Then we will see.